New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sandynisha said:
:D hey saint ...great call on shanti gear...it touched 78!!!!!...thanx a lot:D
sandynisha
Great going,Sandynisha,.......happy for you.:)

All the best!
Saint

VICKY_SEEKINGINR said:
Thanks For quick Reply.

any Stop Loss. If Mkt Start Bleeding....

Thanks
Stop =435

Saint

abhijitz

Greetings Saint !!
Nice to see your relentless efforts in replying to everyone's query patiently. I am kinda new in trading, had been mostly a medium term investor to long term investor for the past 1 yr.

SAIL - have been holding for an yr now. various brokerages says some more upside left and budget gave the industry a boost. I do not intend to hold it much longer

TCS - some inside new of getting more orders from ABN AMRO and Alqoa. expected to have good profits in 4th QTR. how does it look in a short term

btw - Thanks for the PNB call, i entered now at 448.30

Regards
Abhijit

rajesh.sadhanala

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Saint,

Picked up Titan at 841 for Intraday (due to lack of funds) any mile for today. Just want to be in a safer side. Looks heavy uptrend but I cannot bag this in my portifolio now.

Regards
Raj

Excellent call on Titan Saint. I exited at 865. It seems that they was a huge rally and it seems that it going to continue. But I saw there is a resistance on 866 to 870. Once if it crosses that then it looks upward trend. I just analysed through Metastock of Indiabulls.

Please tell me that my study is going proper or not. I need a feedback from u.

Thanks a lot for educating us Saint. Didn't looked PNB at all coz tough to track two things :). Had to pay tution fee to u :)

Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.