New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PNB :Looking good for a short to intermed term move up.Higher pivot lows on the daily,weekly completing its pullback and looking to go higher.Stops at 431.

Saint

For those not in already,3i INFOTECH looking good .Nice weekly pullback,and looking set to return to winning ways.More of an intermed term play.Stop of 164.

Saint

ALSTOM PROJECTS is ripping.Raise stop losses to 322.

Nice gains,all the best!

Saint

Saint said:
PNB :Looking good for a short to intermed term move up.Higher pivot lows on the daily,weekly completing its pullback and looking to go higher.Stops at 431.

Saint

Hi Saint !!

Pls hv a look at tube investments.
Nice pullback on teh weekly.
A bit more consolidation .. might be gud then with a SL of 540 arnd..

Hyderabad industries
Has blasted off in the lst 2 sessions.. perhaps 2 late for entry nw..

cheers :)
vizzie

ARVIND MILLS -still making higher pivot highs and lows on the daily.Back half raise the stop losses to 92.

Saint

Saint said:
For those not in already,3i INFOTECH looking good .Nice weekly pullback,and looking set to return to winning ways.More of an intermed term play.Stop of 164.

Saint
Hi Saint,

As usual, you are doing a fab job! :)

Can you please give the targets for Titan, PNB and 3i Infotech?

Cheers,
Srikanth

srikrp said:
Hi Saint,

As usual, you are doing a fab job! :)

Can you please give the targets for Titan, PNB and 3i Infotech?

Cheers,
Srikanth
Hi Saint !!

Forgot 2 mention Venus Remedies..
Lookin nice for a possible entry here with a SL at 350
Company is gud 2.. read it's name in some recommendation frm a brokerage house..

MACD turnin +ve..nice momentum..

Do hv a look

vizzie

vizzie said:
Hi Saint !!

Pls hv a look at tube investments.
Nice pullback on teh weekly.
A bit more consolidation .. might be gud then with a SL of 540 arnd..

Hyderabad industries
Has blasted off in the lst 2 sessions.. perhaps 2 late for entry nw..

vizzie
Hi Vizzie,

TUBE INV :Yep,nice pullback on the weekly.But don't commit as yet till the previous week's high is taken out.Nice one....

HYDERABAD INDS :What I prefer is if we could now put in mild pullback or go sideways for a few days,that'll be a juicy entry.Of course that means you could be missing a high momentum move always waiting for that elusive pullback,but that's the way I prefer things.

eg.Just take a look at TITAN INDS.We had a rally in early February,followed by range bound move lasting nearly 3 weeks.That gives us a sweet point of entry.Once in on a good entry,then all you've got to do is to sit back and enjoy the ride once it rips.

All the best!
Saint

Saint said:
Hi Vizzie,

TUBE INV :Yep,nice pullback on the weekly.But don't commit as yet till the previous week's high is taken out.Nice one....

HYDERABAD INDS :What I prefer is if we could now put in mild pullback or go sideways for a few days,that'll be a juicy entry.Of course that means you could be missing a high momentum move always waiting for that elusive pullback,but that's the way I prefer things.

eg.Just take a look at TITAN INDS.We had a rally in early February,followed by range bound move lasting nearly 3 weeks.That gives us a sweet point of entry.Once in on a good entry,then all you've got to do is to sit back and enjoy the ride once it rips.

All the best!
Saint
Hi Saint !!

Thx for the prompt reply..
Just one clarification. By previous week's high, do you mean the closing high i.e 550 odd or 575, the intraday high.. Which one to clear before we make an entry ?

N the Titan example was really helpful..

vizzie

Status
Not open for further replies.