New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
roneeth said:
Hello saint!

Thanks for Guj NRE Had got in at 128 when you had called..... great going.

Happy Investing

Regards

Roneeth
Great going Roneeth....there's reistance at about the 145 area.If you are playing this for the short term,you could take profits around there.If you are playing the longer term charts,then hold trail stopping upwards.

Great going,my friend!

Saint

Saint

Thanks for the prompt reply.

The icing on the cake is the reply is also to my liking. I had entered 3i at 98; suspicous about Crest's financials (around 80 levels). Kitex, Kesoram and Orient Paper have been long term plays, which I had entered 9 months, 2 years and 3 years back in small quantities.

People like you enhance the usefulness of this forum.

Regards

Hi Saint
For a newbie like me,I have had an excellent start to the stock market world.....thanks to people like yourself.I took your IVRCL,JP Assoc,BEML,ABB,Union Bank ,Sesa Goa plays....all have beensuper calls!!But Orient Paper takes the cake.......Thanks for all your recommendations and the hand holding that you are giving to newbies like me!

Sincerely,
Avinash

Thanx kkz59,roneeth and avinash for those kind words........

Just looking at the charts,few more that are looking good to go.

TIL:Nice long base from June and now resuming its uptrend.

SHANTI GEARS:Also same as above....3 mths in sideways pattern and looking to resume its uptrend.

MSK PROJECTS:Yet to confirm its resumption of an uptrend,but looking good above 76

Happy Trading!!
Saint

aman1973 said:
dear saint
i have got 10000 shres of ALKA INDIA [email protected] ,WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST
Regards
aMAN
Hi Aman,
ALKA INDIA is making a sideways consolidation here making a higher pivot low on the weekly and monthly.Increase in vol yesterday as well.Looks good....but am not sure how long this can go sideways.An EOD close of greater than 1.50 confirms that this stock is ready to go.

For now,do nothing.......it's a hold.Looks good to break out of that sideways pattern.Once this breaks the 1.50 mark,raise your stop loss to 1.11(viz your entry point).

All the best!
Happy Trading!
Saint

BOMBAY DYEING blasting out of that ascending triangle.....nice! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.