New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEML now in new highs territory,we now up more than 100 pts .......let it run,and we'll trail stop it upwards.Worth that wait! :)

Help Me In Finding this stock

Hello sir and all my friends on traderji i m really looking for the name of one stock which will be going to Bash in 2 to 3 months i just want to know anybody can help me in finding that stock.One company , Trades below Rs. 20
They convert Industrial waste even domestic waste into Fuel. Can anybody tell me the name of the company or information about this stock

neeraj4u said:
hi saint

Pl have a look at Polaris. It seems to me making a nice upward trend. If it's worth buying at this level. :confused:

rgds
Neeraj
Hi Neeraj,
POLARIS is still in a long term downtrend,making lower pivot highs and lows on the weekly and monthly charts.The last few months (viz 4)have been good for Polaris,but still yet to make a higher pivot low or high......if you are planning to enter this one for a longer term trade,wait for a pullback till it makes a higher pivot low on the weekly or blasts through its former pivot high.Till then sidelines is the better option as far as this stock is concerned.If it is planning to make a move upward,it'll give us that opportunity to enter........soon,but not yet.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

saint said:
Hi SSM,
The downtrend ends when it does,my friend.Personally,am looking for higher pivot lows that is somewhat of a sign of changing times.......like in Garden Silk.It's making higher pivot lows.....if I were to enter,I would with a stop loss of 51.8 and a target of 70.

Happy Trading!
Saint
Nice move today in Garden Silk....hope you took it as well!!

saint said:
The stocks below look tipped to continue its uptrend.Some have been mentioned in this thread previously and can be an add or a new entry and some others are new ones.

BEML --Nice tight sideways consolidation last 1 mth,making higher pivot lows....one can enter with a stop loss of 642.

FEDERAL BANK --Probably today would have been a great entry point,but is in a neat uptrend with today being a high vol day.....Looks much higher.

GAMMON ---Nice call by Amit.For weekly chart players,looks good for a further move up with a stop loss of 260.

GOODLASS NEROLAC --looks set to resume its uptrend after few months of cosolidation via time.Stop loss of 568.

GUJ NRE COKE ---still sideways in the weekly charts.Stop loss of 116.Looking good.

ISPAT INDS ---making a higher pivot low and about to start a new uptrend.SL 0f 18.9

KESORAM INDS---looks good.Still consolidating via time.Keep it on ur radar!

MANGALAM CEMENT --same as Kesoram....still consolidating via time.Keep it on ur radar.

MIRZA TANNERS --monthly looks like it's resuming its uptrend after a pullback....stop loss of 172.

ORIENT PAPER --new highs and headed higher.Looks good.

PRISM CEMENTS --good to go if it takes out 22.2 area next week with a sl of 20.5.

RUCHI SOYA INDS--nice call by Phoenix.Looks good to take out the previous pivot high.

INDIAN HOTELS ---looking good.After months of consolidation,now set to resume its uptrend.

All the best!!
Happy Trading!
Saint
Nice move in BEML,Guj Nre Coke,Indian Hotels.....Keep em coming,Saint!! :)

Hi guys,

Garden Silk is a good counter.
It would be good for both short term as well as long term. Keep a target of 90-100 for a short term if this rally breaks the 71 mark.

Re: FLEXTRONICS...looking nice!!

Hi phoenix,

I have not tracked this counter anytime. Do send me a good price to enter this counter.

When I see the chart, I saw it boosted upfrom 500 to 600 level but stayed stagnant since then.
What I saw good in the counter was the EPS(and hence the P/E) as compared to a standard s/w company.

phoenix give me a suitable price to enter the counter, the time frame I should hold and the target.

Re: FLEXTRONICS...looking nice!!

supratik said:
Hi phoenix,

I have not tracked this counter anytime. Do send me a good price to enter this counter.

When I see the chart, I saw it boosted upfrom 500 to 600 level but stayed stagnant since then.
What I saw good in the counter was the EPS(and hence the P/E) as compared to a standard s/w company.

phoenix give me a suitable price to enter the counter, the time frame I should hold and the target.
Hi Supratik,
Got in at 600 when Saint called it.....think still a good price to enter,this looks like it is going to blast thru recent highs soon.With a stop of 600 and a target of 720.....looks good,friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.