New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong move in Orient Paper today......nice!!Another interesting one is MID DAY MULTIMEDIA .Looks good!

Last edited:
Saint & Others

Any idea on

3i Infotech (Very good parentage)
Crest Animation (rocking for quite some time despite very poor financials - supposed to be taken over by a leading group)
Kitex Garment - supposed to be a good textile story engaged in export of Garments to leading.

Is Orient Paper & Kesoram still a hold and what are the targets ? I would like to hold them for long term.

Regards

kkz59 said:
Saint & Others

Any idea on

3i Infotech (Very good parentage)
Crest Animation (rocking for quite some time despite very poor financials - supposed to be taken over by a leading group)
Kitex Garment - supposed to be a good textile story engaged in export of Garments to leading.

Is Orient Paper & Kesoram still a hold and what are the targets ? I would like to hold them for long term.

Regards
Hi kkz59,

3i Infotech:In a nice primary uptrend....looking good for higher levels.Only problem is the entry point.Feel that the pivot is too far away for my comfort levels to enter right here.I,personally,would like this stock to give a mild pullback or go sideways for sometime.........I'll grab this one with pleasure :) .Nice find,my friend.

Crest Animation:Looks good to continue its uptrend as well.For long term players you could enter with a stop loss at 168.Share size as per your Risk and Money Management principles.

Kitex Garments:Looks good as well....Keep a stop loss at 64 again share size accordingly.

Orient Paper:I am in this one from 161.....but this move was too good today.Up 20% for today.My initial target was 215......as this is now at 217.95,am taking profits here.The rest I am holding and trail stopping upwards.

Kesoram Inds:Still a hold.Target of 180

Happy Trading!!!
Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.