Need feedback on Sharekhan, 5paisa, Reliance Money, Kotak, Angel

Have you been satisfied in your experience with these brokers?

• Total voters
Hey Guys Any Body Heard about Kantilal Chaganlal Securities Pvt Ltd .

I ask today and they say they provide ODIN Software.

If you Submit 20000 deposite. and brokerage is only 0.25 On Delivery and 2.5paise on intraday without any monthly turn over commitment.

If anybody gone through this company than please tell me.

Hi,
I have been with angel broking for the last 2 years and here goes the pros and cons..
Pros,
1)good customer support(you get prompt attention)
2)reasonable brokerage(can be negotiated depending upon the volume)
3)odin is amazing for a day trader but lately having some issues with charting in the software
4)intraday limit can be extended based upon your trading experience and the rapport you share with the risk mnagement.
5)contract notes and trades verification by sms (for online)and they call u when u place the order offline..

Cons
1)dont go with their intraday trading calls....they are hopeless...so novices u have been warned.

overall a good broker if you are an independent trader.

just trade.... do u or neone else has an account with them...... hows their customer service..... i dont care abt execution speed as i will be mostly tradin EOD in futures...... whch 1 do u recommend......

cheers
This is my first post. I have an account with justtrade. It is one of the worst brokers around in my view.

1) Their site most of the time slow.

2) Tickers now and then stop updating and some scrips fail to show their values. This happens daily.

3) Rude Customer service.

4) Not transperent with their charges. They first send report in email at the end of the day about our trade with brokerages and other charges. They reduce our balance with them accordingly. But they reduce Rs. from our bank account as well through ECS which is not shown in our email report.

If asked CC says they are dmat charges for each transaction which is Rs.20 minimum + tax. If it was shown in the email report itself we won't be doing small trades at all.

Others like Navia reduce all the charges from the account we have with them and don't take money from our bank through ECS.