Need feedback on Sharekhan, 5paisa, Reliance Money, Kotak, Angel

Have you been satisfied in your experience with these brokers?

• Total voters
I have been using Angel Trade for almost 2 year now.
Service is good, no doubt on that
Online trading site is also good and fast

The only problem I faced, when I traded penny stock and since then I am fuming #$@#$
I bought some 16000 shares of some company @ .30 paise/stock
So, total contract values was around 5000/- but the brokerage they charges was 4000/-

When contacted, they said for shares less than 80/- their brokerage charges are like this only. ( some crap they explained .25/share is added So, .30+.25 per share)
Call it my ignorance or their Trick, I lost 4000/- as brokerage.

To my amazement, even my Sub-Broker wasn't aware of this thing and bye bye my dear money as brokerage...

CRAP!

Remember RMs barely know about the product,much less about reading. The better ones are alert as to what is buzzing but take it as a suggestion. It is not gospel truth. Nothing is a sure trade in the market. You see an opportunity and then trade it. That is another reason why trading calls are not effective because the mkt changes so fast.
yah now i know about it,

i am mainly interested about options-trading, any suggestion you can give

Hey saurabhgotyou, I can understand as something similar happened with me as well when I used to trade with sharekhan. On enquiring, I came to know that as per Sebi rules, broker can charge you a brokerage of 25 paisa per share for stocks whose value is less than 10 rupees. Hence if the price of a stock value is say Rs 1/-, and you buy 1000 shares. Hence your investment is Rs 1000. But since you have invested in a penny stock, broker can charge you a brokerage of up to Rs 250/- (ie. 25 p X 1000 shares), which comes to a brokerage of 25%. Similarly if you invest in a share whose value is less than 25 paisa, your brokerage might become even higher than your investment. But, for stocks above Rs 10, no broker can charge you a brokerage of more than 2.5%. Hence, I would suggest avoid investing in penny stocks. There are a lot of ifs and buts that arise when you invest in penny stocks. Not knowingly, people invest in penny stocks and get shocked when they see the brokerage charged to them. And a person cannot complain against such excessive brokerage charged to them as it is legal as per SEBI.

want to open treading account

hi i am from goa i want to open demate account +treading please give me good offer in brokerage rates and with no annul maintaince

am now taking service of iifl whose brok.is 0.5and 0.05 in option 250/per lot which according me huge.so am going to shift for equity investsmart(swastika),my friend subbroker who just strted and giving me 0.25 and 0.025,60-70rs/per lot..in equty i will bargain again later after few months..for option i have joind Rk global and thinking to join later zerodha for multiple lots...pls give any suggestions...

Go for zerodha :) do compare broker using brp discount broker thread and choose wisely :)...

if anyone is using Trade tiger here can u let me know whats fix charge monthly we have to pay ty