Need feedback on Sharekhan, 5paisa, Reliance Money, Kotak, Angel

Have you been satisfied in your experience with these brokers?

• Total voters

rahulskr

Hi Rahul, I am interested in opening account with Angel. I wanted to know if they have any AMC or software charges, recurring charges?

Do they have instant fund transfer from any bank or does it take 24hrs?

Can you post a screenshot of the software and charting?

Thank You.
hi lazytrader

AMC is free for 1st yr.... then 300rs frm 2nd yr onwards...... no other software or recurring charges as far as i know...... funds transfer takes around 24 hrs.... i use diet odin, so no charting for me.....

cheers

lazytrader

You can enable charting in DIET ODIN. I don't know how exactly but you need to download something called ODINcharts.ocx and register it and do something.

The Rs300 AMC is that for the demat account?

can you please tell me how much brokerage you are paying and if lower brokerage is offered on higher volume (negotiable)?

Last edited:

rahulskr

hi friends

i know abt charts in diet, but i dont use them....... mostly use amibroker....... i m being charged 5p n 30p for intrade n delivery resp....... lower brokerage is offered for more margin...... but usually, once fixed brokerage cant be changed....... plz enquire with angel in ur area as it may differ frm area to area.......

cheers

lazytrader

hi friends

i know abt charts in diet, but i dont use them....... mostly use amibroker....... i m being charged 5p n 30p for intrade n delivery resp....... lower brokerage is offered for more margin...... but usually, once fixed brokerage cant be changed....... plz enquire with angel in ur area as it may differ frm area to area.......

cheers
by margin do you mean the amount of money in the trading account or the trading volume (turnover)?

Hi guys i am a new member at traderji,

i am trading scince 2005,some time i make profit some time i make loss,but i am nt bother about profit and loss its a part of trading,stock trading is a passion for me,or u can say i am addicted.scince 2005 i am having a a/c with sharekhan(trade tiger).now day share khan allow only 2times intradya expo aswell as delivery for nt more than T+5 with the interest @16% from end of T+2 to T+5.i mainly trade BTST & swing trades (hold 7days positions) in equity only.very less intraday & f&o trades i do.

i am looking for a online trading a/c(with software only) who can prove me best delivery exposures.

plz give ur feedbacks about avobe mention brokers or u can also recomand any other broker nt listed above who provide good exposure in BTST or T+5 positions in equitys.

Thank you

rag_bh

hi friends

cheers
5p for one leg?

Thanks