Need feedback on Sharekhan, 5paisa, Reliance Money, Kotak, Angel

Have you been satisfied in your experience with these brokers?

• Total voters

lazytrader

It seems a bit high because religare provides .025% and .25% for annual brokerage of 2500 and they have the same software too. I guess angel cu service is good because they seem to tout a lot about it. Did you have any issues with service?

rahulskr

hi lazytrader

no issues with angel till now...... hav heard a lot abt low brokerages of religare, rkglobal n just trade.... do u or neone else has an account with them...... hows their customer service..... i dont care abt execution speed as i will be mostly tradin EOD in futures...... whch 1 do u recommend......

cheers

Sunny1

Regards Angel..... had a horrific experience 2 years back
I had a certain amount in my account.
One day called up to confirm balance.
Late evening that day, logged in on back office to see my balance at 500 rs :)
Got terirfied!
Panicked!
Then called up their office. They have a commodities section also, so office was open at 9 pm
Someone checked and said call back in 15 mins.
Longest 15 minutes of my life
Then called and that guy said, there is a cheque in your name for the amount at front desk. The morning guy had misunderstood my call for balance checking and prepared a payout cheque.
I said am coming in 30 mins to collect cheque. He said collect in morning
Next morning I landed up at 9:30 am... asked for the cheque. That guy just handed over the cheque WITHOUT ANY PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION

So, moral of story, according to me is that your money is not safe at Angel. Anyone who knows your account number can call and ask for payont cheque, collect it, go to some village sahkari bank and open an account with 25000 rs cash. They will open the account even in the name of manmohan singh if you want... and cash the cheque! Bye Bye money!
Therefore better to have 3in1 account. That is why I chose canmoney .

lazytrader

Regards Angel..... had a horrific experience 2 years back
I had a certain amount in my account.
One day called up to confirm balance.
Late evening that day, logged in on back office to see my balance at 500 rs :)
Got terirfied!
Panicked!
Then called up their office. They have a commodities section also, so office was open at 9 pm
Someone checked and said call back in 15 mins.
Longest 15 minutes of my life
Then called and that guy said, there is a cheque in your name for the amount at front desk. The morning guy had misunderstood my call for balance checking and prepared a payout cheque.
I said am coming in 30 mins to collect cheque. He said collect in morning
Next morning I landed up at 9:30 am... asked for the cheque. That guy just handed over the cheque WITHOUT ANY PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION

So, moral of story, according to me is that your money is not safe at Angel. Anyone who knows your account number can call and ask for payont cheque, collect it, go to some village sahkari bank and open an account with 25000 rs cash. They will open the account even in the name of manmohan singh if you want... and cash the cheque! Bye Bye money!
So what did you do collect your cheque and never went back? :)

BTW I think the problem happened due to miss communication over the phone. But I still can't figure out what I would have to say for such a thing to happen.

Do you think it is a problem even if you do online trading?