My Trading Diary

Is Trade tiger good? I have sharekhan TT 2.2 installed. My cousin has account with them.
Yes, it is very good for charts. The only problem is that it doesn't reconnect in case of disconnections. So, we have to log off, re-login and define the charts. You can see the daily charts I have been posting in Columbus's threads.

apdd2003

Yes, it is very good for charts. The only problem is that it doesn't reconnect in case of disconnections. So, we have to log off, re-login and define the charts. You can see the daily charts I have been posting in Columbus's threads.
Thanks. I will try. Only problem is I am able to reset membership password. Dont know how to reset trading password. Account is not used for long time so he does not remember passwords.

Thanks. I will try. Only problem is I am able to reset membership password. Dont know how to reset trading password. Account is not used for long time so he does not remember passwords.
It's very simple, just contact sharekhan, either over phone or mail them from his registered email id. Sharekhan has excellent customer service. From his registered mail id, you can send a mail to [email protected] and they will know automatically from which account the mail has come. They also have a toll free phone number (1-800 something.. check it out on their website).

ICICI #50
1)B @ 803.2 S @ 818.4
MNF 1 lot
2) B @ 4905 S @ 4932
3) S @ 4929 B @ 4948
4) S @ 4920 B @ 4936

still cant get hold of MNF...giving more losers than winners
So make a rule, expect 2-3 whipsaws after a trending move. Also, maybe check on a different (higher) TF before the next order.