My Trading Challenge - Double the Capital in 3 Months

TheDreamer

I got a term for this guy ... L for Loser.

First thing first, he is in this forum to show off! And guess who he is challenging! The Market !!! :rofl:

In this traderji forum, you get to learn lot of stuff from seniors. But he got a plan and no matter whoever says what, he gonna stick to his plan. That's a good thing! But alas, the plan looks catastrophic! :)

The day he learns, I am sure he will be left with a balance that will not be enough for him to trade nifty itself.

I am waiting to see that day! Don't read the wrong meaning! I am waiting to see the day when he starts to learn!:thumb:

All the best!
These comments are completely unnecessary and disrespectful for any member of the forum.

Neo-trader was doing good till 1 trade hit him badly. But it happens to everyone and it happened to me as well on that fateful day (though my positions were far more manageable than his)... I hope he will do good in the future as well... though he needs some tinkering with position sizing and booking profits... Best of luck... :thumb:

I got a term for this guy ... L for Loser.

First thing first, he is in this forum to show off! And guess who he is challenging! The Market !!! :rofl:

In this traderji forum, you get to learn lot of stuff from seniors. But he got a plan and no matter whoever says what, he gonna stick to his plan. That's a good thing! But alas, the plan looks catastrophic! :)

The day he learns, I am sure he will be left with a balance that will not be enough for him to trade nifty itself.

I am waiting to see that day! Don't read the wrong meaning! I am waiting to see the day when he starts to learn!:thumb:

All the best!
These comments are completely unnecessary and disrespectful for any member of the forum.

Neo-trader was doing good till 1 trade hit him badly. But it happens to everyone and it happened to me as well on that fateful day (though my positions were far more manageable than his)... I hope he will do good in the future as well... though he needs some tinkering with position sizing and booking profits... Best of luck... :thumb:
The good thing is, Neo_trader has so far shown good resilience and ability to take knocks and wins both. Hopefully he will accept the criticism and praise with equanimity and disregard both; then go on his own way.. Way to go, Neo, lots of guys are watching you :thumb: