My System - My trades.

3076 typical level with Higher importance since it was 15 minute LVB on 21 st
22nd this level hold the price comfortable as like Wall, Today LVB @11.25 AM
hold for longer time in morning session (Which bring higher significance as per
my observation in Past), CRB breakout is prefect place to enter long and I did enter
on 11:25 LVB bar retest since it works well in FNO

LVB retest trading: (Observation)

Draw LVB level (likely midpoint of LVB bar) of 15 minutes chart, Confluences level
having Higher importance, This is not trading level but it is decision making levels!

Entry: Check VKSL color and Enter trade on retest of LVB, Stop on nearest HH or LL
(VKSL considered as Impulsive trend so Green for long and Red for short,
LVB is significant bar (we discussed lot in this thread), HH LVB shows less demand
and LL LVB show less supply, Retest of this bar provides higher expectancy with less SL!

ap*

My Pranam to Varunji. After so many years of multiple methods i have now found a fixed intraday system that suits my style of trading. Between this and the macd system for positional i am a happy man. I would like to thank all those that have helped me with afls and fine tuning of them even as extremist bro and MB ji. Offcourse Guruji Vk Sir without whom any of this would not be possible.

euginsa

My Pranam to Varunji. After so many years of multiple methods i have now found a fixed intraday system that suits my style of trading. Between this and the macd system for positional i am a happy man. I would like to thank all those that have helped me with afls and fine tuning of them even as extremist bro and MB ji. Offcourse Guruji Vk Sir without whom any of this would not be possible.
Particularly which method r u using

Sent from my HTC Desire 626GPLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

Just some last comments for the day. Silver has given a good BO today (For at least 500 Points). Buy the dips with SL 30 points below today's low. Pls monitor you trade today as i have already placed my bids and would not be monitoring it.
Just Reposting for the benefit of people who might have missed. This message was posted around 4:00 PM. Got Filled at XX850,XX800,XX750 and XX700. Sold all at 40350 (500 Points from 39850) So all in all (500+550+600+650=2300X 2 lots each = 4600 Points) all on auto mode as i was not watching the markets. Time for some more bragging. Now Silver ka king Kaun ?
Back to back Gains in Crude and Silver (Crude made a century today. I did the hard work on friday to identify the setup but because of lack of screen time could not milk the trend to the max.) Just one message for JT ji. Crude was never a short when you shorted. You were lucky at one point of time when you were getting around 25+ points but you did not book. Always trade the chart, not your bias. Today morning i was long in BN with a hedge because of certain technical reasons which i had written about but i had a SL in mind (which unfortunately did not trigger till 60 points later) but i always had an exit in mind. The points i lost in BN Future were more than made up for in My Puts which i exited 220 points later. Long story short i traded the charts and left my bias on first signs of it going wrong.