My System - My trades.

The 1st big bar from where the fall started around 25000 levels was of 148000 contracts. The 2nd big bar which happened yesterday was about 210000 contracts. But today's opening bar takes the cake. A Whopping 310000 contracts. The FII's/DII's/HNI's surely did not want to miss the bus. The price range created by this bar was 24011-24135.70. Now this range should give the 1st support. Shorters enjoy with the thought that the correction is not yet complete. This state of denial would only fuel this rally.

Manish ji your comment on Bajaj was too simpilistic a reason. It was not announced yesterday that Bajaj would be included in Nifty. What about the buying which took place in all frontline counters in the last half hour. Man you need guts and knowhow to call market tops and bottoms.
That's true but the index follower don't take action on announcement they take action on the happening. I am not saying your reading about market is not right or the buying not happening, just highlighted one of the main factor of volume high in Bajaj Finance.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

MEAG

Varunji,
The 1st big bar from where the fall started around 25000 levels was of 148000 contracts. The 2nd big bar which happened yesterday was about 210000 contracts. But today's opening bar takes the cake. A Whopping 310000 contracts. The FII's/DII's/HNI's surely did not want to miss the bus. The price range created by this bar was 24011-24135.70. Now this range should give the 1st support. Shorters enjoy with the thought that the correction is not yet complete. This state of denial would only fuel this rally.
Varunji,

Which TF are you looking at. As I cannot see so much volume (310000 contracts) neither in Amibroker nor Kite.