My System - My trades.

euginsa

hi... If anybody help me would be grateful. I have read Tuna Ji thread fully now reading Varun ji page 300 . But still need to go 500. Is there any reference in which the updated consolidate information?
Anyway i will read whole thread. If someone me in this data , i could watch live trade with this info.

Heartly thanks to Varun ji for such a OBV

hi... If anybody help me would be grateful. I have read Tuna Ji thread fully now reading Varun ji page 300 . But still need to go 500. Is there any reference in which the updated consolidate information?
Anyway i will read whole thread. If someone me in this data , i could watch live trade with this info.

Heartly thanks to Varun ji for such a OBV
Bro, very nice effort to learn the method. But there is something else, which is more than method. That is traders psychology, Varun sir has posted many live trades here and also in Tuna bhai's MCX thread. Just try to understand his mindset that will possible only by reading the thread.

euginsa

S very true.
will read MCX thread too. I can c His experience here...
Unless I consolidate all ideas I cant screen live trade. Because of eagerness to Screen I had requested that Info. In other word I cant quick read the post since I have to cross check earlier post too to validate the live call .
All pages are golden egg....
Skip one will lose one or even the hen....