My System - My trades.

Sir,

Thank you so much for the prompt reply.

If you dont mind can you please explain one long trade and one short trade on the chart.

Would be really very helpful to understand the setup.

Thanks and sorry for bothering you.
Abhi,
please go through the thread, multiple charts showing both conditions are posted by Varun SIr himself. Also on charts and in other posts explanation as well trades taken in realtime are shared. Allocate this weekend to thread and go through every post, also couple of other threads are there by Varun Sir.

Still if you find it difficult please post your chart will explain.

Abhi,
please go through the thread, multiple charts showing both conditions are posted by Varun SIr himself. Also on charts and in other posts explanation as well trades taken in realtime are shared. Allocate this weekend to thread and go through every post, also couple of other threads are there by Varun Sir.

Still if you find it difficult please post your chart will explain.
Thanks a lot sir.

I am going through the posts and also making notes in a word document,. Will come back to you in case of any help needed.

Hi. Is anybody apart from me using the LV bar concept. If yes then please share your findings. I have observed and profitted to the tune of atleast 50 to 80 points everyday in BN on rangebound days and more than 100/200 points on trending days. Please also share your shortcomings on trading this method so we may collectively find a solution. But pls do not point out that SL hits sometimes because we have to live with it. The USP of this system is the trending moves that follow after a LV bar. To minimise whips use the LV bar for OBV as that is more steady and reliable. For my good friends i may have another good method up my sleeve.

Hi. Is anybody apart from me using the LV bar concept. If yes then please share your findings. I have observed and profitted to the tune of atleast 50 to 80 points everyday in BN on rangebound days and more than 100/200 points on trending days. Please also share your shortcomings on trading this method so we may collectively find a solution. But pls do not point out that SL hits sometimes because we have to live with it. The USP of this system is the trending moves that follow after a LV bar. To minimise whips use the LV bar for OBV as that is more steady and reliable. For my good friends i may have another good method up my sleeve.
Sir,

at the time of market open say first 30 minutes LV bar goes haywire due to initial volatility, post 9.45 LV bar in Sync with OBV & LV bar in OBV are enough to get trades with clearly defined SL, SL is way of life, no method can avoid SL hitting, as method follows market not vice versa. Noted one thing SL are taken in sideways. I try to avoid trading when pivots are forming inside pivots formed earlier, when market goes into sideways I concentrate on OBV only BO/BD of OBV in sideways gives you good trades.

Not picture perfect trades, but in green. Will spend this Wednesday night and weekend nights in practice. Should strive hard to improve from here on and then incorporate adds.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Is the red moving average 200EMA or 36 EMA? I guess the color code is same for both price & OBV?

Thanks,