My System - My trades.

Apacheindian

Many times it happens.. hum position lete hain aur market ko lakwa mar jata hain..!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varun sir, My comment was in general not directed to any trade, I was talking about my personal experience.. whenever i enter in to position the price movement freezes suddenly and then after few minutes and candles i understands i hv took position either in sideways or at the reversal..! How to avoid this is a big question for me..!

Today I was trading in NG and all trades ended in losses

xitija

In backtesting this method looks very powerful than my method.I am backtesting last 1 yr data,aisa lag raha hai ki yeh method sirf Banknifty ke liye hi bani hai

xitija

If price is above 200EMA and
OBV also above 200EMA,Go Long.
and reverse for short trades

Entry on 1TF,3TF

Adds can be taken on pullback to 36EMA.
I observe that if price is coming below 36EMA,then chances of a downtrend may start,but it is not confired yet untill the price breaks below 200EMA.

If followed strictly then Trading is very easy.I think some of us can start a thread on this method.

I can't think of any indicator or indication of knowing before hand whether the markets would trend or go sideways for sure. Sure some people might say look at the slope of the EMA but it is too subjective and can only be spotted on hindsight. If you or anybody else can come up with something on this then please do share.

xitija

I can't think of any indicator or indication of knowing before hand whether the markets would trend or go sideways for sure. Sure some people might say look at the slope of the EMA but it is too subjective and can only be spotted on hindsight. If you or anybody else can come up with something on this then please do share.
I am reading Tuna Sir's thread.I read there that you have 20yrs experience :clap:
How long you have been using this system Sir?(like 5+yrs??)
Did you occur any big loss trading this method?

Well to be frank with you i must have lost a king's ransom in my first 15 years as i was just about trying every new in thing. But then i settled down to make trading simpler and have been using this method since then. I cannot disclose the size of my trades or my earnings but i guess i have given enough hints across the 2 threads. The bottomline is that i am more than satisfied with the results and Thank God for all he has bestowed upon me.