My System - My trades.

Another thing you can apply the same method to buy puts if there is a sell signal in the underlying. This method is a complete method and not dependant on very big moves like yesterday though it really helped to shore up profits on expiry day. Though it was a big move but not totally unexpected because of continuous addition in OBV. Just imagine the day BREXIT was anounced and Trump day, the range was more than double of yesterday.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Just like to share a trade with you. Axis bank inspit of all the bad press it has received and the bad results, seems to have bottomed out. The daily 36EMA is a 462.75. It closed above this level at 464.40. Technically that is a very strong signal and one can buy an out of the money call to start with. The Stop would be a close below the 36EMA in daily on any day at close of the day. This could really give you a very good positional trade and the stop is just Rs.2 away. I know fundamentally this share is not showing a good reputation but we are just speaking technical here. I feel the share bouncing up after such bad numbers, may well signify that this all has been priced in. I caught PNB in a similar fashion in March last year at around 76 after such poor results were declared (losses were declared) and rode it to Rs.130 odd levels. But pls do your due diligence before making any investment.