My System - My trades.

Apacheindian

Sure bro, i will post AFL in the evening..!
EMA SLOPE AFL

P = Param("EMA PERIOD",20,2,90,1);
q = Param("WINDOW SIZE FOR CALCULATING SLOPE", 1,1,20,1);
r = Param("SLOPE CHANGE SMOOTHING FACTOR",5,1,50,1);
e = EMA(C, P);
Slope = atan((e - Ref(e,-q)) / (q * 3.14159265)) * 180;
m = MA(Slope,r);
Plot(Slope,"Slope", IIf(Slope>0,colorBlue,colorRed),styleHistogram|styleThick);
Plot(m,"Direction",IIf(m>Ref(m,-1),colorBlue,colorRed),styleThick);

XRAY27

EMA SLOPE AFL

P = Param("EMA PERIOD",20,2,90,1);
q = Param("WINDOW SIZE FOR CALCULATING SLOPE", 1,1,20,1);
r = Param("SLOPE CHANGE SMOOTHING FACTOR",5,1,50,1);
e = EMA(C, P);
Slope = atan((e - Ref(e,-q)) / (q * 3.14159265)) * 180;
m = MA(Slope,r);
Plot(Slope,"Slope", IIf(Slope>0,colorBlue,colorRed),styleHistogram|styleThick);
Plot(m,"Direction",IIf(m>Ref(m,-1),colorBlue,colorRed),styleThick);
Thanks you very much for sharing !!!

PUCHU_2500

I have saved 1 post of varun sir......I thought to save his every important posts regular basis but due to laziness it is still pending........

By looking for opportunities i meant the trades which the system generates not discretionary. I hope you followed this point.
Let me frame the rules again.
Rule 1) The primary trade deciding ribbon is the 60min. OBV ribbon. (Red for taking shorts and Blue for taking longs). You only have to take the trades in the direction as governed by this ribbon always.
Rule 2) You take the trade when both 15min Price and OBV are the same colour as the 60min.OBV.
That is all. Keep it simple. Profit levels can be guided by your reasonable greed levels or trailed.

PUCHU_2500

Important part.....
you should know when to hold, when to fold and when to walk out........like this varun sir addressed us.......

XRAY27

I have saved 1 post of varun sir......I thought to save his every important posts regular basis but due to laziness it is still pending........

By looking for opportunities i meant the trades which the system generates not discretionary. I hope you followed this point.
Let me frame the rules again.
Rule 1) The primary trade deciding ribbon is the 60min. OBV ribbon. (Red for taking shorts and Blue for taking longs). You only have to take the trades in the direction as governed by this ribbon always.
Rule 2) You take the trade when both 15min Price and OBV are the same colour as the 60min.OBV.
That is all. Keep it simple. Profit levels can be guided by your reasonable greed levels or trailed.
Important part.....
you should know when to hold, when to fold and when to walk out........like this varun sir addressed us.......

when a trade method which has specific rules for all (entry, tsl. sl, if at all target) will be not be qualified as discretionary ,but think your self about this before qualifying this or any method as non discretionary ....

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
when a trade method which has specific rules for all (entry, tsl. sl, if at all target) will be not be qualified as discretionary ,but think your self about this before qualifying this or any method as non discretionary ....
Atleast entry rule is mechanical. If we all have same data feed, we'll get signal at the same time. If we wait for pivots then it is somewhat less mechanical......

XRAY27

Atleast entry rule is mechanical. If we all have same data feed, we'll get signal at the same time. If we wait for pivots then it is somewhat less mechanical......
Entry cannot be based on candles with 1 min TF ,it will be on pivots... even varun sir also confirmed on this !!! i will leave this to the trader own mindset to qualify ......

Last edited: