My Stock Watchlist

SwingKing

Okies , thanks , always looking forward to your threads for learning more.
After shortlisting the stocks , you are taking the Low of yesterday for Entry in shorts and High of yesterday as SL , right?
what I do is if its a short, I only enter if yesterday's low is taken out and vice versa for buy ... I use 2% as SL ...

Once the testing part is complete ... will release the system and the AFL ...

SwingKing

hi sir
granules near term target kya ho sakta hai .maine @92 se buy kiya hai .
Granules has run up quite a bit without correcting to any major level. You can hold till it does not break 85. It is looking a little weak on charts.

Ganesh, unfortunately I never give targets. I don't believe in giving one.

dear raunak, i am a chartered accountant and a full time trader. I've been working on my technical skills for the past 2 yrs, i would like to undergo further training in this field. Please advice if i should opt for a distance learning mechanism like CMT offered by MARKET TECH. ASSO, or CFTe offered ty IFTA. OR
it would be better to go for a MBA programme in this feild.

Thank you

SwingKing

I have made a system entirely based on probabilities. It involves no technical indicator but mere odds of the stock going up/down. I have been working on this for quite sometime now and I hope going forward results are good. These are completely speculative trades based on probability based system and carry no reasoning (technical or fundamental).

Please note, the stocks mentioned here can be operator driven and can be very volatile. So please look into the fundamentals of the stock before trying to trade them. Stocks selected here are from entire NSE database and that is why it is absolutely critical for you to look at the fundamentals.

I have just developed the system for speculation and this is precisely why I am not looking at the fundamentals.

Stop loss for all trades is set at flat 10%. I know this is high, but usually gains are much higher. Please watch this for sometime before trading them. Let's see how this work's out. Here are the stocks which have triggered new buys.

Code:
Ticker		CMP
3MINDIA		2041.2
APIL		561.1
CREWBOS		71
DCM		43.4
ECLERX		498.5
ELDERPHARM	367.25
ESSDEE		424.7
HITACHIHOM	168.9
INDOCO		305
KNRCON		122.45
MVLIND		21.3
PIPAVAVYD	61.35
RAJESHEXPO	101.4
RJL		77.6
SIEMENS		684.25
SURANAIND	222.85
WENDT		729.85
We are just hoping for some quick gains. So lets watch this and lets see how this performs.

These are not for INVESTMENT basis.