My Stock Watchlist

SwingKing

PTC India is up 2.8%.

I would be accumulating more positions at the end of the day if strength remains viable. The stock overall is extremely strong.

Today, I saw upward movement of Rajesh Exports to 84.90max but ended 83.80. Last couple of days, noticed the movement only towards the end of the day. I am still holding this stock hoping to cross 90+

Giga

PTC India --------- 6-10 weeks position

PTC can be bought at 100-106 levels.

Keep stop loss of 90.

Continue holding Rajesh Exports. Was up nearly 5% today. Keep stop loss of 70.

SwingKing

PTC up nearly 3% .. Hold on to the trades

@Giga - Rajesh Exports as a stock has a tendency to correct the whole day and pick up in last couple of hours. :)

SwingKing

Foloowing stocks are looking good for Momentum play ... Will post detail levels (entry, support, targets) tomm ..
1. Balrampur Chini
2. Bank India
3. BEML
4. DLF
5. EKC
6. RCOM
7. TTML

I know RCOM might surprise some of you ... But 9/10 traders on the street are talking about stayin away from this stock ... and this is what makes me so interested in it ... moreover for momentum play it looks good ...

SwingKing

Following stocks are looking good bets for 4-6 Week perspective. Prices are mentioned. Targets are not mentioned along with the post as they may vary depending upon the trader's risk profile.

BEML SL (1070) SL1 (1050) ---> Swing Stop Loss
DLF SL (361) ------> Swing Stop Loss
EKC SL (140) ------> Swing Stop Loss
RCOM SL (168) -----> Swing Stop Loss
TTML SL (25.2) -----> Swing Stop Loss
BANK INDIA SL (363) ----> Swing Stop Loss

The stop loss added in the image is for Long term time frame. Thanks to Chhagan for pointing out the error.

Last edited:

SwingKing

sir
TTML I BOUGHT 2 YEAR BEFORE @50 AND HOLD,
CAN I AVERAGE IT? WHAT NEXT TARGET
Ganesh, its completely your choice whether to average the stock or not. Personally, I am not a fan of averaging and hence I don't average out my trades.

Also, TTML is currently in a swing setup. It is not for long term buy or sell. It is just looking good for momentum swing and it might or might not rise. Momentum and swing trades are very different than buy/hold stocks. If you want I will give u long term outlook of the stock ...

Tc

SwingKing

========================================================

Stoploss are very far, about 7 to 9%.

Is it O.K. ?
Chhagan these stop loss are only for those who r buying for long term perspective. Thanks for pointing out the mistake. I forgot to add Swing stop loss. Will do it in sometime.
These stocks look good for long term as well as swing play.
Thanks Again.