My Options

Yes sir .. u r on point .. this is a lesson & experience for me ..

As of today, 99.9% of the ppl are waiting to see markets going down .. i am a part of 0.1% who thinks 'anything can happen' in the markets and thus hoping for the best .. y not ..

cheers

got to take it .. this only proved that i should not base my trading on news & expectations .. i've made some intraday trades too and FAILED .. the lesson learnt is, if i can remove the word EXPECT from my dictionary, I can be a successful trader .. when I think abt it, this proves that, not only in trading, but even in life if expectations are removed , it can be a happy, content & in turn, a successful life !!! ...

lol .. philosophy .. is born out of failures .. hehehe ..

cheers

ADSO

Yes sir .. u r on point .. this is a lesson & experience for me ..

As of today, 99.9% of the ppl are waiting to see markets going down .. i am a part of 0.1% who thinks 'anything can happen' in the markets and thus hoping for the best .. y not ..

cheers
Like the writing here. I also hope for the best.

Thanks for that Baker. :)

Meanwhile JP announced bad results yesterday !!! .. but technically on the day charts, it looks as if it is going to take off ... as I said to myself earlier that I should not base my trade on news, I'll rely on technical ...

waiting for 2morrow

cheers