My IntradayView and short term possibilities

hmp

thanks mitali for showing us the way. one more thing i like to know when position goes against u then u prefer to take delivery or cut the position ?since u r not in a favour of stoplss.

Dear Joy_mitali,

I am reading your recommendations from some time. And your predications are just great. thanks for this awesome help to the people like me who are new to the market. God bless you
Could you please recommmend the projections for :
1) Ultra tec cement- I am holding it from some time but it is keep on falling from sometime. what willl be the future prospects for this.
2) Upper ganges sugar- in the midst of the bullish nature of sugar stocks this stock is going down. I brought it at 206 and it has fallen till 170. Any suggestion.
3) IFCI- I think this stock is playing games with lot of investors from some time and it is stuck at 12-13 range. I have brought at 18. will this scrip will give the due in 3-4 months or any long or short term projection for this.
Thanks alot for ur time.

Best Regards,

Dearest Traderji,and all others seniors and juniors,
Today NIFTY closed at 2087.55(up 15 points).Today was actually a day of the Bulls.
I Tink NIFTY has a Target of 2125 before 15th of the month---(I am talking like a tatoo-taler---but this is whats it appearing to me.)
Most my recomendations had reached its peak today.

HOTEL LEELA went to a intradayday low of 184,opened at 190---traded most of the time at around 197-204---before closing at 197.45.I gave a profit booking signal at 203 at around12PM. A good buy at 190 level maybe again,tomorrow,provided it comes there---
Thats for today.

MTNL is now in a sort of breakout zone havng a strong support at 117---as I stated yesterday.Today the stk attained a low at 118.6,high 121.6,before closing at 120.9
1st target 125--then 130----

ZENNITH INFO opened at 25.95,high 28.75,before closing at 27.3(up at 7.48%)Interesting trading scrip-------

JAYAGRO( closed at 203.3)---low 202.25,High--212.85.Possible chance of increase --tomorrow----good for intraday again tomorrow---

VENKYS ---close at 136.2,reached intradaay high at 141--target reached----next target 150--in short time maybe--

Dear Sahil: Thanks for ur compliment---Ultra Tech. has bottomed out at 318---A good time maybe for fresh entry----It will now make its rise ,if the bullish run continues---1st target 340---then 360---Hold for a month more and see----

Regarding the other stks----I have to do research and then only I can say-----Maybe some other seniors can help u in this regards---Sorry ,friend--

Hope, u all have a good trade tomorrow.
Regards,
joy_mitali

Dearest Traderji,and all others seniors and juniors,

Today NIFTY closed at 2088(remaining unchanged)

Today MTNL opened at 121.9, attained a low at 121.4,high 123.7,before closing at 122.25,up 1%---1st target 125--then 130----
VENKYS ---closed at 137.35,reached intradaay high at 138.9---target 150--in short time maybe--
Buy INDIABULLS at around 125 level(if possible---otherwise maybe a bit higher)---today closed at 131.5,up 7.48%----high--134.6---target 150 in short time----
SUVEN PHARMA---buy at around 86 level---target 100
KOTAK BANK----good buy at lowest possible price u can get----target 430-----
Thats for today---
Hope u have a happy tradng tomorrow
egards,
joy_mitali

hmp

Thank U Dear Joy_mitali For Your Accuratetips. I Request U To Keep It Up.can I Suggest To Give Us Everyday Shares Which Would Appriciate In Next 4/5 Trading Sessions? It Would Be Helpfull For Small Investors Like Me.

Hi hmp,
It is really difficult to predict correctly the targets by doing analysis for a stocks appreciable appreciation in 4-5 trading sessions---
For this u have to present in trading terminals during market hours---
Still I will try sometimes to do it for all ur shake----but no gurantee regarding success.
Regards,
joy_mitali

hii mitali ji, today only i joined this site. i read some of ur tips. u r really genious.i m pretty new to stock market & a little investor.can u plz plz help me and give me tips for daily or 3-4 days trading plzz if possible. becoz i cant afford losses. and i m a unemployed and puting my wife's money in this trade. plz think if u can help me thanxx

Dear parveenvashishtha ,
Thanks for ur compliment---But I have some words of advice for u----
Its never good to part with ur wife's money(hard-earned or gifted--no idea) in the stock market ,and that too when u r unemployed.
If u really have no other options(not before giving a whole-hearted try for some jobs temporarily),then study the market(full flegedly) for some time---before risking with ur assets.
I do not think its proper time to enter the market for u---still if u want the choice is urs----
Some short term probables----
MATRIX LABS(get at the lowest possible price in falling market,around 188,say)---target 200,then 220---
KOTAK BANK(try to get at below 375 or least price in intraday) target--400
VENKEYS at 125 if possible---target 135
SKUMARS(trade very cautiously---lot of appreciation in few days has already occured)----today rise 11% ,tomorrow take at the falling price if possible at arond 27.5----target 35
INDIABULLS---try to get below 130 if possible,or at the least price(Today closed at 134.5)---target 150
Thats for today.
Regards,
joy_mitali

hmp

dear joy_mitali thanks for ur daily tips for which i have been waiting anxiously. in this uncertain period dont u think the necessicity of stoploss also?