My IntradayView and short term possibilities

thanx mitali. u r soo nice . but recently i read ur message. i bought nippondenso (ispat) for 20.25 and today i have to sell them at 19.20. can u plzz tell me a share that can give profits today only. plz if possible

wow mitali thnx u r amazing dear. the shares u told are exactly rising the way u tell. but oh god i m too late today . its already 2 pm. and i already bought sonatasoftware @ 27.70 & hind motors @ 33.15. mitali anyways i m very much thankfull to u .u spare some moments from ur precious time.thanx

mitaliji can u plz give me tips for low range shares Rs 20- Rs 150 so that i can buy those on monday morning and sell them on tue or wed.and can u plz tell how to read the market ,i mean how can weknow that a particualr share is going to rise,if there is no news for it. i know i m bothering u sorry for that.

thanks very much.skumars profitted me.i was careful with indiabulls as it was already runhigh and averted big loss.

thanks joy_mitali
rgds
prabaakar

Hi Joy...
Thanks a tonne for your daily tips...
find them quite educating...
New to Stocks so take some time to assimilate the jargon..
Thanks again..
God Bless

hmp

Dear Joy_mitali
I Am Holdtng Indiabulls.its Howering Around 131/133. Should I Still Hold The Stock? In That Case What Is The Stoploss? Is It Still Good To Buy Suven Pharma At This Level?
Regards
Hmp

Hi Hmp,
I do not know at what level u entered.If u bought it at 130 level,then hold on----stoploss--124--exit once at 140
SUVEN PHARMA will increse more,but wait a little for it to fall----after a few days market will obviously fall---then make fresh entry for intermediate and long term---Keep ur eyes open----
Regards,
joy_mitali

hmp

hi joy_mitali
can i request u to describe how u approach everyday for day trading? could u explain it with one brief example?
what i would like to know is u do trading with only shares which u recommend for delivery? what action u take if trade goes against u?
nowadays i also observe market fulltime and u r as a experiencd trader i would like to have guidance from u.
regards
hmp

Dearest Traderji and all others seniors and juniors----
The Stocks of my choice for tomorrow are---
RIIL(RELIENCE INFRA)---trading range---142-148
MATRIX LAB-----------trading range----196-202
KOTAKBANK----------------------------385-395----intermediate---430
KECINTLE------------------------------211-220
JCTELE-------------------------------9.75-10.5
The stocks that may be bottoming out and are suitable for intermediate hold---
AVAYA GLOBAL CONNECT ---watch and buy at the falling time--around 355-360,---
target---400 in short time---1mth
POLARIS-------------------Try to get at around 98----target 115
TATA SPONGE-------------Try to get at around 160----target---180---short time
TELEDATA----------------At at 33---holding for intermediate to long term--3 mth
Regards,
joy_miitali

Hi Traderji and experts,

How is Balrampur Chini Mills on a short (1-2 months) range?
I am planning to invest some money in this (If you feel this is not good, please suggest some good scrip to buy)

I bought these shares recently:
1. Usha Martin @ Rs. 86 per share.
2. Encore Software @ Rs. 51 per share.
3. Bharath Petrolium @ Rs. 343 per share.
4. SAIL @ Rs. 60 per share.

All of them are trading well below the price that I bought :(

I don't know whether I should wait for some more time to book profits or is it good to come out with loss?

Please do advice on these.

Thanks,
Narendra