My IntradayView and short term possibilities

sh50

Interesting writeup, Uday. You have lived up to your name it seems by giving a kind of awakening call. Strange coincidence but only yesterday, I was reading how China and Inida were more or less at the same level around 1980 but they have surged ahead of us in every sphere by doing things differently. An NRI had said sarcastically once that India is the land of the future and shall always remain so. Let's hope it proves to be untrue.

Dearest Traderji,and all others seniors and juniors,
NIFTY closed today---2012(up 24points),thanks to the last 1 hours of trade.If the mood of the market remains buoyant,it can reach even to the levels of 2035, in accordance to market views,and contrary to my belief,which was a bit berish in nature..But then,there may be an equal chance,that market may fall by 10-12 points,tomorrow,due to profit booking.

The mid cap space has increased significantly,today.

TATA FINANCE showing signs of breakout.(Closed:34.15,up:3.3%)Try to get at a bit lower price,can reach to 37 in a short time.

VENKYS is rising at a fast pace,closing today at 125.8,up 9%.Target 150.

For tomorrow,keep an eye on SREI INT. FIN---up 8.14 % ,closing at 52.45.Collect it at 49-50 ,and expect 55 in a short time.
THe other stocks of my choice for intraday,r:ROLTA,JCTELE,MANALI PETRO(not for holding at its current level)
Thats for today.
Hope u all have a good trading tomorrow.
Regards,
joy_mitali

NIFTY closed today---1990(down 22points),thanks to the last 1 hours of trade!!---I really do not know,what triggered the fall,--but that it was bound to fall,today--or tomorrow---I was quite sure.Actually,the rise from 1900 to 2010 has been so fast pased, that this anamoly had to be rectified at some point or the other.I think it will come to 1975,which is actually the support level,and then my make a u turn to 1985.

But ,this fall has triggered some good buying oppurtinities---EVEREADY,SRIENTFIN,MALWACOTTON,JBCHEMICALS for tomorrow.
VENKEYSb closed at 128.2(trading most of the day at 131-133 range.)Buy afreash only if the price falls to 122 level for long position---I think a very short time target of 140 maybe reached .Good for intraday.
TATA FIN closed at 33.9 even in this onslought.I think it is going to head upward,on tthe bullish periods.
Trade cautiously tomorrow.
Hope u have a good trading day,tomorrow.
Regards,
joy_mitali

Thanks joy for your selfless post and analysis. I am a learner in trading and so actively and enthusiastically wait to read the valuable posts in general and yours in particular. I need a sincere advice from you! I feel quite impatient when market does not move as per my expectaion and in spite of a good learning that one has to move with market, i feel restless, when it moves otherwise. this is not a relevant thread to post perhaps the message like this, but i need to post here to get your advice. thanks in advance. needless to say i have high respect to your advice. Mishra.
Can I chat with you in ym- my id is jaadugar1985?

Hi Miscos,
The only probable solution of ur problem(acc. to my opinion--there may be other solutions too ) is to "Be spiritual"

Read the post:
Fundamental Flaw of Every Trader ---the thread:
http://www.traderji.com/showthread.php?t=2269

Also read the post:
Spirituality and ShareMarket---the thread:
http://www.traderji.com/showthread.php?t=1978&page=1

I hope the entire contents of these two threads and also some others in Traderji(written by the true senors of this forum) will let u take proper decisions in life.

Regards,
joy_mitali

As I predicted, Markets fell down significantly,during the opening hours,NIFTY-Low1964.85,but finally closed at 1982.75,down 8 points.
SRIENTFIN ,my pick for the day,has gone beyond expectation,up 9.9%,closing at 57.55.Those who want to get out,must do so,but it may also go to 65 level.
MALWA COTTON has also risen by 2.95%(High:118,low:112,Close:116.05.)
JBCHEMICALS has also risen by 1.5%(Close:91.4,high 93.5,low :86)This stk can rise upto 95.
EVEREADY has risen by.91%(open93.1,high:96.25,low:92,close:93.9)Can rise upto 98.
VENKEYS fell by 4.4%Close 123(high128,low 121)I think itmay fall to 120 level where it will trade for sometime,a good buy at tha level,but a bit for long term---2months target 150
Hope u have a good trading day today.
Regards,
joy_mitali

AMITBE

Hello Joy,
PETRONET closed 44.30 with over 60 lakh volume.
Where does it go from here given the state of a volatile NIFTY?
Coluld you also have a look at NUCLEUS SOFTWARE and comment please?
It would be great if you could suggest entry and exit levels for your picks, so while making some money, one could also look for emerging patterns as a part of the learning process!! ;)
Thanks very much for helping.

After having a fabulous opening ,up 24 points, NIFTY traded rangebound ,being up by 16-18 points for most of the day,and finally in the last half an hour,gave a heart breaking landslide,giving up most of the days gains,closing at 1990.5
As per ur queries,Dear AMITBE:
PETRONET LNG. is a stock which basically trades between 38-44 level.(its 52 week high is 48.9.The 44 level has been a strong resistance for a long time,and only a few times,when it tried to break,it soon was followed by a quick decline.Today itclosed at 44.1,up 5.25%.Usually after a significant rise like this,it is followed with a fall.So until and unless it crosses,the 45 level,with sigificant volume,the possibility of its getting traded is range bound.After crossing 45,its next target would be 50,but when will really ocur is a very dicy issue.
NUCLEUS SOFT is currently trading at its 52 week high.(Close:Rs.224.40 ,
Open:Rs.217.00, High:Rs229.60, Low :Rs215.35, % Change:5 %(approx))
I personally do not like these stks,when they trade at their highs.I think its next resistance is at 230,at support at 210,and if that gets broken,it can come down to 190 level.Tomorrow it may cme down to 218-220 level.Following a trend pattern,with a bullish market, it can go uo to 250.
Now coming to my stk picks:
Most of them mentioned above r doing fairly well.
A few more stks I would like to include for observation:
JAINSTUDIO(up11%,close 27.8,high 29.35.)Get it at 25 if possible,target 30.
APTECH TRAINING--In the past 7 days ,including today,it has risen from 40 -55.Today it closed at 56.95,up 14%. I do not know much about it myself.Do keep watching and let me know about any news flows.
No more recomendations as such in such a volatile atmosphere.
Trade cautiously,and have a nice trading day tomorrow.
Regards,
joy_mitali