My Futures Trading Diary

after being on traderji for a long time reading what ever catches my interest. i finally it is time to open an account and start trading, so finally opened my account with LKP Securities and and did my first trade.
i am posting here to keep track of my trades.

don't want big money just trade to profit, will be trading in futures and will try to achive small targets. when i did my first trade, i was afraid like hell. i thought for some 2 min before clicking the submit button. 1000 of thoughts came to mind " agar kuch galat ho gaya to sab doob jaya ga" " maina sab theek sa fill kiya ha ke nahi" etc. but order place ho gaya. i got filled immediately, i thought to my self " O Teri" now what. i immediately placed a cover order i took some 5 min to fill but those 5 min were like 1 hr (ha ha ha). " or jasa ke is situation ma hona tha" i took a loss a small loss lakin finally after a very long time i did my first trade haaaaa what a relief.

few of my trades
my first future trade
22-09-2014 Nifty 1 lot buy 8086 sold 8086.10
obviously loss first trade I was afraid like hell :), closed it as soon as possible and took a loss but was happy that I did the trade

on 23-09-2014 I did my second trade in NIFTY bought 1 lot
buy 8135 sell 8138.75 made a loss could not held my nerves long enough and sold very early.
but happy as I am getting familiar with placing the buy and sell order. and also learnt how to place stop loss :)

on 24-09-2014 did my third trade bought 1 lot of RPOWER
buy 71.20 sold at 71.30 made a small profit yahooooooo!
sold as soon as I saw a green light that I had profit thought should sell before it again turns to red so sold and made my first profit :)

i think i am liking RPOWER bought 1 lot RPOWER on 25-09-2014
sold at 73.50 and bought at 73.3 made a profit again and now my moral all high.
lets see what happens on Monday will again try RPOWER ....

I was going to buy breakout of a 15 min candle than even before the candle finished I bought thinking it is going in the upward direction lets buy early.
that's it when new candle formed it went down down and down...