Trading Diary of a one month old trader ... in Min Nifty Futures

Ajit57

Hi,

I have completed one month as a Novice Trader, learning different technical tools and taking guidance from all the seniors in the forum especially, ST, TP, Ravi, Raj, etc...

I Ended up the month in a profit of Rs. 226/- :clapping:

But, the real part of my profit went to my broker ... I must have paid around 7000 to my broker for brokerage alone :mad:

I guess, this was the fees to be paid to learn in trading :annoyed:

Now, I have shifted to RKSV with their fixed brokerage ... Lets see if this month ends up in profit or loss ..

I will be posting my trades with the new brokerage house from 24/08/2012.

The best part is that the brokerage is fixed, so now I have to concentrate on trades with just 1.5 point as loss (around Rs. 30/- as taxes) ...

Actually over the last month I had many opportunities as to cash in 10 points easily ... But as my brokerage was very high (around 6 points), I used to wait till atleast 15 points, eventually turning that into much greater losses :(

But, from tomorrow, hopefully I would have the freedom and hence trade with a little freedom ...

My strategy would be to trade with two MNF at a time ... As soon as a gain of 10 points is reached, cover one lot and then wait for the second to get more gains ...

I will keep posting my updates and hopefully some charts for comments ..

Thanks

Ajit

DanPickUp

Sorry to say: But you are again one of that stupid which spends years to learn the job you do now and then come to trading and think you can learn it in one month or what so ever.

Sit back and think about what you are doing and think a lot about why do you think you would make any money in trading.

You fight against the best with ten years and more experience and you little stupid think you can do it with just a few month of what ever you know.

Please: Dear Ajit do not make this mistake. I do not have to make this post, but you are such a kind of child person that I hope that this very aggressive post helps you to stop thinking that you are even on the lowest level to even to think to go against that pros.

All the best

DanPickUp

Ajit57

Sorry to say: But you are again one of that stupid which spends years to learn the job you do now and then come to trading and think you can learn it in one month or what so ever.

Sit back and think about what you are doing and think a lot about why do you think you would make any money in trading.

You fight against the best with ten years and more experience and you little stupid think you can do it with just a few month of what ever you know.

Please: Dear Ajit do not make this mistake. I do not have to make this post, but you are such a kind of child person that I hope that this very aggressive post helps you to stop thinking that you are even on the lowest level to even to think to go against that pros.

All the best

DanPickUp
Thanks for the aggressive post :clapping:

I appreciate your views ... But my dear Dan, who said that I am going to gain from this one month's experience ... When comparing with ten years experienced traders, this one month is just one of those 60 months ;)

I am a learner and am ready to learn another 59 months ....

After that, I will have one more diary and one more "aggressive" comment from Mr. Dan and I will thank that also ...

Thanks for atleast taking time out and reading the post ... Now its your responsibility to go through my post and take out my mistakes :) ...

Rgds

DanPickUp

Thanks for the aggressive post :clapping:

I appreciate your views ... But my dear Dan, who said that I am going to gain from this one month's experience ... When comparing with ten years experienced traders, this one month is just one of those 60 months ;)

I am a learner and am ready to learn another 59 months ....

After that, I will have one more diary and one more "aggressive" comment from Mr. Dan and I will thank that also ...

Thanks for atleast taking time out and reading the post ... Now its your responsibility to go through my post and take out my mistakes :) ...

Rgds

Dear Rgds

5x2 x 6x2 is the question :D

Even if you spend half of the answer in months with learning and planing it the right way, you are done.

If you plan it as a real target you only have to make it like any winning plans:

Target
+Plan
+Time
= Success

So, this is a very good attitude. :thumb: and by the way: I love such post.

Hope I took out your mistakes.

All the best

DanPickUp

Ajit57

My trades for 24/08/2012,

Missed the initial part of the day ... Started trading at 1 p.m.
Bought 3 lots MNF at average of 5397.25 and sold at 5402.67

Profit : 325/-

After deducting 30 x 3 (taxes) and 100 Brokerage = 325 - 190 = 135/- Profit :)

Not bad considering that I traded only on a range bound market ;)

Not much chart to put on ...

Ajit57

My Trades for 27/08/2012

Market was rangebound till the end part of the day ... tried to gain a few points selling and buying back ... Got around 13 points in all but after trading for 8 lots of MNF ... So all in all No Profit / No Loss today ... But better than loss ;)

Ajit57

My Trades for 28/08/2012

Lots of opportunities today for around 20 points gain ... Traded 6 MNF today with a gain of 16 points ... After commissions and brokerage, today's savings : 123/-

For a change, this is the 3rd consecutive day wherein I ended up in positive ;)

Amount doesn't matter, it's the positive result that's important :)

Good start ...

Ajit57

My Trades for 29/08/2012

Good day for day traders of MNF ... Actually, it was quite evident that short side is better today ... Started the day with shorting 2 MNF and covering it (fear !!!) around 20 points in all ... Then started the see-saw of NF crossing 5300 and coming back ... lost some points there ... All in all 15 points gained today with 7 trades ... Not much, but a good learning experience ... Added Rs. 100/- to my kitty (and learning free ;) ) ...