My Trading Diary for Nifty Futures

rh6996

I am paper trading a strategy and quiet often 'cheat' myself by way of taking paper trades which I presume after seeing the RIGHT side of the chart...this trade I would exit here because of this factor, I will continue to be long because its level is broken by just 2 points.... sort of things..... I note down the best outcome as my trade result!!! :p
I would try to Post my trades as they are generated here and then God willing actually trade!!
Strategy is mainly EOD but agrresively managed intraday!!!

I am at present Short in Nifty.

kingkrunal

I am paper trading a strategy and quiet often 'cheat' myself by way of taking paper trades which I presume after seeing the RIGHT side of the chart...this trade I would exit here because of this factor, I will continue to be long because its level is broken by just 2 points.... sort of things..... I note down the best outcome as my trade result!!! :p
I would try to Post my trades as they are generated here and then God willing actually trade!!
Strategy is mainly EOD but agrresively managed intraday!!!

I am at present Short in Nifty.
looking forward to it sir... need an eod trade... so what level u are short and what is sl and tag

rh6996

Short in my EOD/Positional trade. Hence looking for LONG only intraday trade till EOD?Positional also goes Long.

Go long at~ CMP 4942/4943 SL below 4934 (Intraday),

rh6996

looking forward to it sir... need an eod trade... so what level u are short and what is sl and tag
This short started at < 5224 , SL was steep at 5325 went down upto 4900! :) Still short. What is "tag"? I did not understand!!
Previous Short was exited in a loss of around 60 points. :eek:

rh6996

Move SL to cost!! Shall remain long if closes above 4936.
In my positional trades I am short at present. Doing contra trade only for intraday!!!