My Excel Profit_Loss Traking Utility

Hi SANJAY and all others---
If u cannot dnld from savefile.com----do mail me with a request-----I will see that u receive it---

[email protected]
[email protected]

Also to all members who have dnlded it---I will be previledged if u give some feedback---More suggestions for betterment r welcome---I m also ready to tailor--make for ur needs---

Regards,
joy_mitali

Hi Joy

This seems to be a good tool to manage portfolio.

Thanks for sharing.

Will let you know once i start using it.

Regards
Narayan

Hey Joy !!

Thanks For Sending.
Its Good To TracK All Trading Record..

I Will Also Try To Make My Own .... In Access
And Will Share With All..

Once Again Thank You Very Much For Sending This File.

Thanks

Hi all---
My tool is not just for managing portfolios---Its importance is somewhere else---
Especially in day trading---
Suppose---U enter into a trade---with a certain price----But then it is very imp to know the breakeven point(considering Brokerage aspects and other miscelleneous taxes)---(Breakeven point---it is the Selling price-- at which profit/Loss becomes=0---for a particular trade)---Once one knows this point----ie the trading range of a scrip---then--it becomes very convinient to know----how much risk one can take(can be obtd.----by just changing the S.P.---of the Scrip----)---in a particular trade----
Hope my note explains something---
Would be waiting for reviews---and more suggestions---what more facilities the forum members want---or can be incorporated---
Regards,
joy_mitali

ankurpcl

Dear Joy,

I have tried to use your Tool. Its really excellent especially for calculating Profit and losses and to make quick decisions especially when scrip is under losses.

But one think I would like to suggest is that Can you make Brokerage both for sell and buy and also for interday and delievery and also service tax both for sell and buy as writeable entries as I have different data to enter for brokerage and service Tax.

Kindly do these changes in your next release of this Tool so that Tool can be used by
any one depending on his or her specifications related to some particular scrip!!

Thanks in advance!!

To all those who are interested in using this tool and have given their email ids, I will send them a mail shortly with attachment of tool. Might be since its around 900 KB there may be some problem for users whose Internet speed is less than 10MBps.

Regards,
Ankur

ankurpcl

Dear Joy,

I have mentioned that I will send the attachment of tool to needy people as might be
you would be busy and not have much time to handle such queries.

Please dont mind!! My purpose is only to make your tool more popular at the same
time with your consent.

Regards,
Ankur

Hi Ankurpcl,
I wont mind it---but----u must provide the link in traderji forum too----This is my request to u---And thanks for ur suggestion----mail me ur diff brokerage structures and ---other details---I will see what I can do for u----
Also---all those others---who have requested----I have personally sent to all of u----
Regards,
joy_mitali