My Excel Profit_Loss Traking Utility

Won't it be better for all if the utility is uploaded someplace.. Poor Joy will have a tough time emailing the script to everyone!!

If you can upload someplace would be great or if not please email me a copy too at clive_1979 (AT THE RATE) hotmail (DOT) com

Thx

hello everybody,
I started circulating this utility free ---for a fund raising cause---I asked personally(not mentioned in the forum---here) to everyone to donate Rs. 251---for a charitable cause---But due to poor response(almost nill barring a few cases)---I have stopped entirely from circulating it----Hope ---I m not misread---This is something ---which I now sell ---(The word ---Charity--is
not written in the dictanory of traders--barring a few respected members of this forum(& in some other places too)---who I know contribute heavily for the benefit of mankind---even without letting others know it--)---
Regards,
joy_mitali

Hello CEM,

He had send me a copy a couple of weeks before. I had suggested some changes and he had incorporated it. He is on assigment work at US. That is what he had mailed to me. I have a copy of his corrected version. It is good. It is better you PM to him and ask for a copy([email protected]). He seems to me very nice and helpful person.

Regards

Saji
But I have requested in May..... http://www.traderji.com/43962-post91.html... didn't get yet so asked if anyone has received or not..... ok i will PM him.

HI
I am novice in using traderji one of my fr tell me join it so i do so.plz help me out i no this site is v.mutch important 4 a guy like me who r v.much interested in market so plz help me and b my friend
THANK YOU
ANURAG RAI