My Excel Profit_Loss Traking Utility

Hello All,
Whether u r day trading or doing delivery based trading--knowledge of the risk u can really take is of utmost importance----Moreover during day trading---when a script starts falling---the risk aspect(the Loss--along with the consideration of the brokerage and other taxes) plays a crucial role----Many a times we tend to calculate Profit/Loss approximately with out the least considerations of the brokerage and other miscellaneous costs---Moreover instead of relaying on the Data provided by broking houses ---one should manualy maintain the porfolio details too---

For both this purposes--this is a small excel utility(entirely made by me--which will be part of of a bigger software later)--- I would like to put forward here in this forum---where from I have benefitted immensely---This is still now professionally sold by me at a nominal cost-----

Dearest Traderji---The zipped Excel file----occupies around 900 kb---If u kindly let me know---how I can upload it here---I will be obliged---

Regards,
joy_mitali[/QUOTE]

Hello All,
Whether u r day trading or doing delivery based trading--knowledge of the risk u can really take is of utmost importance----Moreover during day trading---when a script starts falling---the risk aspect(the Loss--along with the consideration of the brokerage and other taxes) plays a crucial role----Many a times we tend to calculate Profit/Loss approximately with out the least considerations of the brokerage and other miscellaneous costs---Moreover instead of relaying on the Data provided by broking houses ---one should manualy maintain the porfolio details too---

For both this purposes--this is a small excel utility(entirely made by me--which will be part of of a bigger software later)--- I would like to put forward here in this forum---where from I have benefitted immensely---This is still now professionally sold by me at a nominal cost-----

Dearest Traderji---The zipped Excel file----occupies around 900 kb---If u kindly let me know---how I can upload it here---I will be obliged---

Regards,
joy_mitali
[/QUOTE]

u can upload to file hosting sites like rapidshare
and share the link