My daytrading - pdf -phase -1

Raghavacc

Hello Friends,

Here we go....

Now we have Aditya and Anayash who have come forward and taken the techical part....We will kick off the job from other fronts as well.... We need another 3-5 friends to handle this job.Those who can give sometime for this activity,kindly respond within tomorrow morning so that we can start full fledged activity from Saturday.

I will paralally start my writings on basics of all patterns so that by the time we finish, we can merge the charts and explanations with my writings.

However we shall have FAQ's as well in this section.Thats not a big deal!!!.
Since no one else responded,I have decided that myself ,Anayash and Aditya will take it forward and finish the task.

Hello Dan- Happy to note that you will be the moderator!! for all the files that we prepare.:)
Since you have experience in working on word documents we will be glad to use your expertise.

Since no one else responded,I have decided that myself ,Anayash and Aditya will take it forward and finish the task.

Hello Dan- Happy to note that you will be the moderator!! for all the files that we prepare.:)
Since you have experience in working on word documents we will be glad to use your expertise.
I can also help but I don't know what kind of help you guys require. I have some experience over files and working on computer is my daily bread :).

@Raghavacc, can you please explain in brief what exactly you are looking for.

DanPickUp

Hi Raghavac

Will be glad to do what ever I can. Just call me a member of the team, as every part of the whole work is important. Each one of the team is a moderator in his field. And if you wish me to do my part, so it is just an other stone in the whole puzzle. Nothing more and nothing less.

Tc

Dan

Raghavacc

Hi Raghavac

Will be glad to do what ever I can. Just call me a member of the team, as every part of the whole work is important. Each one of the team is a moderator in his field. And if you wish me to do my part, so it is just an other stone in the whole puzzle. Nothing more and nothing less.

Tc

Dan
Hello Friends,
ALAS!!!I think there is some misunderstanding prevailing as I used the term Moderator.What all I meant by moderator was a guide who ensures that the trekking path is correct and the we are safe and our journey is safe and smooth. Since DAN is good at words I thought let him guide us regarding the construction of file and also its layout.I think I made a blunder by using the wordModerator.I would have used some other word. After all who am I to talk about Moderators.Can a roadside begger talk about kings ?palace?

He asked me I am a foreigner and I am circumspective whether Indians will like me being moderator for this file.In my individual opinion knowledge has no limits,borders,caste .Is there something called Indian Knowledge,Swiss knowledge,US knowledge!!!!???.

I think Dan felt so because whenever he questions a post he gets furious replies.Even I had a fight with Dan initially in the thread .I thought he is a spammer!!!( Sorry Dan ).Then I have gone through lot of his posts and understood that he has fantastic insights which I wanted to utilize. Today we have kept a section for his jokes and videos!!!.:)

A small misunderstanding,difference of opinion they are all good as once they are sorted out ,the relationship gets more stronger. Hence please lets not be bogged down by small misunderstandings since we have lot of big things/work in hand.

Hello Aditya,

How to reduce the big image I have posted in my innitial posts is like this.

Save the chart to Some location
Right click on the chart.Select open with
Select "Paint"
Once opened in paint see on the top left hand corner menu "click resize"
then it gives you a window where horizontal and vertical sections are shown as 100%.
Reduce the size as may be appropriate.
Hi Raghav "Light Image Resizer" will help reduce size of multiple file in no time.:rofl:

Raghavacc

Hi Raghav "Light Image Resizer" will help reduce size of multiple file in no time.:rofl:
Hello Nishant,

Thanks for your advice.Surely will make use of it.:)

hey guys was just going through the thread and found a very good job being done here...it would be very helpful to new traders like me... thanks for raghav and others who are a part of this great project..

no latest updates about the project...could any one give latest update about the project..?