My daytrading - pdf -phase -1

SavantGarde

Hi Raghav,

It goes without saying that anything I have had to offer has always been free.... there is no question of even a box of Mithai...

Will Try this software on something that I have been preparing for sometime...& see how the workings are....and will probably be required once the document is completed.

Regards As Always

Sushil

Subhash,

In my previous company there was an elderly manager managing operations. He was looking after procurement .Whenever he has to buy something "by paying" he used to be very reluctant.However whenever some vendor says "Sir this we are offering free" this manager will ask his subordinates "get it immediately".:lol:

From that day I have started a policy called " Whatever comes free, get it imemediately"....:rofl:

Now you offered it for free...so.......................:D

Raghavacc

Hello Aditya,

How to reduce the big image I have posted in my innitial posts is like this.

Save the chart to Some location
Right click on the chart.Select open with
Select "Paint"
Once opened in paint see on the top left hand corner menu "click resize"
then it gives you a window where horizontal and vertical sections are shown as 100%.
Reduce the size as may be appropriate.

Raghavacc

I am up for the task too. Let me know if I could be of any help!:thumb:
Hello Anayash,

Its nice to see your enthusiasm.As you wish to be part of this job, I have a task ready for you.Hope you are fine with it.

I have finished Psychology part and I have not gone through it word by word .Can you please help me to ensure that its error free.Spellings and sentences are correct? I will share the file in word format with you in the dropbox so that you can just start with the task.

Raghavacc

Hi Raghav,

It goes without saying that anything I have had to offer has always been free.... there is no question of even a box of Mithai...

Will Try this software on something that I have been preparing for sometime...& see how the workings are....and will probably be required once the document is completed.

Regards As Always

Sushil
Hi Subhash,

I have wrote two days back in the other thread that the best things in world are always free.It applies to your tremendous contribution here as well.

Your writings are as sweet as Mithai.Then where is the question of Mithai Box?:)

anayash

Hello Anayash,

Its nice to see your enthusiasm.As you wish to be part of this job, I have a task ready for you.Hope you are fine with it.

I have finished Psychology part and I have not gone through it word by word .Can you please help me to ensure that its error free.Spellings and sentences are correct? I will share the file in word format with you in the dropbox so that you can just start with the task.

Sure...send me the word doc!

anayash

Hi Subhash,

I have wrote two days back in the other thread that the best things in world are always free.It applies to your tremendous contribution here as well.

Your writings are as sweet as Mithai.Then where is the question of Mithai Box?:)

Isn't his name Sushil?

adityasaraf007

Hey, you found that too fast...... It was launched just 3 days ago........ Would give it a try later on and if it fulfills my requirements then would share the Intraday Data through that.

Raghavacc

Hello Friends,

Here we go....

Now we have Aditya and Anayash who have come forward and taken the techical part....We will kick off the job from other fronts as well.... We need another 3-5 friends to handle this job.Those who can give sometime for this activity,kindly respond within tomorrow morning so that we can start full fledged activity from Saturday.

I will paralally start my writings on basics of all patterns so that by the time we finish, we can merge the charts and explanations with my writings.

However we shall have FAQ's as well in this section.Thats not a big deal!!!.