My daytrading - pdf -phase -1

adityasaraf007

Hi Adityasaraf007

Maybe it had some thing to do with the download from my side. I use Word 2007. On those pages I mentioned, I see one full picture and I see a full frame of a picture with word, but in this frames I only can see 10 % from the whole chart and the rest is nothing.

Have a look : http://i51.tinypic.com/1zx6qhk.png or is that the picture you want to show ? By the way, that is from page 71.

Maybe it was only a half a day which the market was open :confused:

DanPickUp
Hi Dan,
The issue is because of different versions of MS Office. I used Office 2010.

I would suggest you to please refer the pdf.

Thanks.
Aditya

Raghavacc

Hello Aditya,

Since you seems to be good at technicals ,can I ask you to please create a central place where we can store our share of files when our project is on.This will help us to exchange ideas and share updated files regularly till we finish our job.
Let me allott the task to each one of us in a day or 2.

adityasaraf007

Let's create a Dropbox Account and from there we would be able to share all our files & folders easily. Please fill out this form, so that I can share the folder with you.

At the same time, people would not have to wait a few seconds before downloading a file.

PS: I would suggest to use the link provided as it would give additional storage space to both of us. In addition to it I have plans to share the Intraday Data in future, so even if you already have a Dropbox Account, its suggested that you create a new one because of the size of the shared folder.

Last edited:

anayash

Let's create a Dropbox Account and from there we would be able to share all our files & folders easily.

At the same time, people would not have to wait a few seconds before downloading a file.

PS: I would suggest to use the link provided as it would give additional storage space to both of us.

Hi Aditya,

I already have 5.25 GB of space in my dropbox a/c! That can be used.

adityasaraf007

Hi Aditya,

I already have 5.25 GB of space in my dropbox a/c! That can be used.
As I mentioned later, I plan to share the intraday data in future...... that would take up lots and lots of space...... would become a hindrance for you. But anyway, you can unshare the folder anytime...... decide yourself.

anayash

As I mentioned later, I plan to share the intraday data in future...... that would take up lots and lots of space...... would become a hindrance for you. But anyway, you can unshare the folder anytime...... decide yourself.

I will utilize the space till the limit! Once my a/c is full...we can use others!

Dropbox offers 250MB of space for each invite...& i guess initial capacity is 2GB! So to get to at least 10GB....u need 32 invites which would take some time I guess!

So we can start with using my a/c upto its optimum capacity & we can delete old files which would no longer be needed!

SavantGarde

Hi Anayash,

On 4shared you get free space of 10 GB

@ Raghav

I have a software for creating Instruction Manual... Though I have yet to try it.... but could prove helpful if the PDF in its completed form becomes voluminous....and needs clickable contents and sub-contents.

Regards As Always

SG

I will utilize the space till the limit! Once my a/c is full...we can use others!

Dropbox offers 250MB of space for each invite...& i guess initial capacity is 2GB! So to get to at least 10GB....u need 32 invites which would take some time I guess!

So we can start with using my a/c upto its optimum capacity & we can delete old files which would no longer be needed!

Raghavacc

Hi Anayash,

On 4shared you get free space of 10 GB

@ Raghav

I have a software for creating Instruction Manual... Though I have yet to try it.... but could prove helpful if the PDF in its completed form becomes voluminous....and needs clickable contents and sub-contents.

Regards As Always

SG
Subhash,

In my previous company there was an elderly manager managing operations. He was looking after procurement .Whenever he has to buy something "by paying" he used to be very reluctant.However whenever some vendor says "Sir this we are offering free" this manager will ask his subordinates "get it immediately".:lol:

From that day I have started a policy called " Whatever comes free, get it imemediately"....:rofl:

Now you offered it for free...so.......................:D