My Crudeoil Trades.

ap*

Got amibroker just to be able to use your Obv afls Varun sir. Shorted crude on the hourly time frame and made a quick 40 points. On the hourly ribbon system crude seems a little too good to be true to trade off. Rather straightforward. Obv and OBV ribbons are now a part of all my trading systems including this new venture in crude.

Got amibroker just to be able to use your Obv afls Varun sir. Shorted crude on the hourly time frame and made a quick 40 points. On the hourly ribbon system crude seems a little too good to be true to trade off. Rather straightforward. Obv and OBV ribbons are now a part of all my trading systems including this new venture in crude.
Good...crude mini is trending lower all throughout the day. You must have gone short below 3178-75 on hourly bands signal. I am reading it from my kite chart as I don't have amibroker data for commodities.

Smart_trade

ap*

Who ever take trail in truedata velocity can plz post there review about tick data in true data velocity thank u
Im new to this whole data game. Just finished global data feeds trial and bought the one month pack a few minutes ago. Starting from the trial to setup and now getting a plan their service was brilliant. Check them out. Just to be clear i have nothing to gain from this reco but i was shocked by their excellent customer service.

ap*

Who ever take trail in truedata velocity can plz post there review about tick data in true data velocity thank u
Good...crude mini is trending lower all throughout the day. You must have gone short below 3178-75 on hourly bands signal. I am reading it from my kite chart as I don't have amibroker data for commodities.

Smart_trade
Spot on Sir. I had taken a data trial and amibroker also free version. Spent the whole day searching for different afl posts on Varun sir's thread and finally got it and on applying and checking the 1hour chart it was a sell. Sold keeping sl at previous pivot high and in an hour i had made my data plan cost for the month:).

checkmate7

Spot on Sir. I had taken a data trial and amibroker also free version. Spent the whole day searching for different afl posts on Varun sir's thread and finally got it and on applying and checking the 1hour chart it was a sell. Sold keeping sl at previous pivot high and in an hour i had made my data plan cost for the month:).
Grt work AP :thumb::thumb: