My Crudeoil Trades.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi. I am opening this thread solely as a diary for my intraday crudeoil trades starting with 1crudeoil mini lot and adding as per signals generated. My starting Capital would be Rs.5000 and i would be challenging myself to double it in 30days or less. Just stretching my self to the limit after talking big in my thread. All these trades would be real time with clear cut entries and SL. This thread would end either when i blow up my account or double it. ( So all or none) Zero ya hero.
of course it will be doubled. No doubts.
You have the discipline and the money management skills, thats more than enough.
:thumb::thumb:

mdabrar

varun ji ur 500 ticks of 30/5/17 crude oil mini chart showing lots of candle while my chart is showing only 2 candle in 500 ticks chart

Last edited by a moderator:

checkmate7

varun ji ur 500 ticks of 30/5/17 crude oil mini chart showing lots of candle while my chart is showing only 2 candle in 500 ticks charthttp://imgur.com/J3QaCGi
I think you are not using tick data as data feed its minute wise data feed so it is showing like this....You have to separately order for tick data...

wisp

Well rest all you can find in my thread but the Bold green and red lines which is forming a channel is as under.
Draw High EMA2 and Low Ema2.
And then to smoothen them, plot Keltner channels with 8,0.4 as settings.
Then plot the TEMA2(in Bold Green of the top of the keltner channel of EMA2 High)
and TEMA2 of the bottom of the keltner channel of EMA2 Low. In the end only these 2 TEMA's (bold Green and Bold Red) should be on your charts. Use the No draw function for all the other parameters used.
Thanks Varunji, very clearly written.

And yes before somebody asks me. This method has not been backtested by me as i use it. The settings have been devised by me and not been taken from anybody so cannot comment on the %age of success.

princy01

Thanks Wisp ji. I would not be trading today as i have to go out somewhere. Will only be back late night. Princy ji EMA2 means Ema of 2 Period. TEMA stands for Triple Exponential Moving Average.
what about lower pane sir ji , what is that and how to draw it ? it seems obv of different time frame i think