Minifty Trade Diary Using EMA Crossovers

hello...
whats is 72 mins ema and 322 mins ema...

i have come across 5,20,50,100,200,300 emas...

can anyone tell me how this emas convert into mins?
Hi,

Please refer to the sites mentioned above and you would have ready-made dish served to you. No need to make any conversions.

Thanx.

dear jasdeep this is also equally good strategy. as sh 315 strategy and 70min\1030 min ema crossover strategy.................well i was trying ema 5 and ema 130 crossover for day trading on 5 min chart.......but yours 76\322 gives very less whipsaws..... one think i found in your strategy intresting is that in some stocks having high beta the 322 min ema can be stop loss level......i m testing your strategy with macd,rsi slow stoch anf adx................ thanks dude

dear jasdeep this is also equally good strategy. as sh 315 strategy and 70min\1030 min ema crossover strategy.................well i was trying ema 5 and ema 130 crossover for day trading on 5 min chart.......but yours 76\322 gives very less whipsaws..... one think i found in your strategy intresting is that in some stocks having high beta the 322 min ema can be stop loss level......i m testing your strategy with macd,rsi slow stoch anf adx................ thanks dude
Dear friend,

its good to hear from u. But again it all depends on one's technical know how on trade, as with what and how many indicators one wants to trade. As far as my question arises, I try to keep the theory as simple as possible, just using the EMA Crossovers.

Thanx.

well freind................my view differ from you...... i believe in probability.....i will like to trade if the probability of winning is quite high........so personaly i am a big fan of slow stoch and macd.......i always confirms any signal from these two beforentering a real trade.......anyway best of luck to you .......

Mangafreakz

well freind................my view differ from you...... i believe in probability.....i will like to trade if the probability of winning is quite high........so personaly i am a big fan of slow stoch and macd.......i always confirms any signal from these two beforentering a real trade.......anyway best of luck to you .......
Whats your way of trading the Stoch and MACD? You trade like the Method in one of the threads by Smart_trade ?

Hi all,

Trade for the day:

1) Bought Minifty @ 5129.4

Profit on this Trade

(Sell) 5096.5 - (Bought) 5129.4 - (Brokerage+Taxes) 3 = -35.9*2 = -71.8

Total Points earned till date:

1.35 - 71.8 = -70.45 Points

2) Bought Minifty @ 5128.5

Thanx

Whats your way of trading the Stoch and MACD? You trade like the Method in one of the threads by Smart_trade ?