Nifty, BankNifty, Minifty futs EOD data since 2005

Try GetBhavCopy, NSE EOD Data Downloader,
Here you will get NIFTY I, NIFTY II, NIFTY III EOD data
Thanks for the help. I am facing a problem with GetBhavcopy. Though i am able to import the data to amibroker, is there any way to import these data in excel? I would prefer only NIfty I II and III data in excel rather than all the indices and equities which are currently caputerd in Bhavcopy. Since there are 2000+ txt files, it would be time consuming to import them to excel manually. Any trick from you or other members would be really appreciated.

sr114

Thanks for the help. I am facing a problem with GetBhavcopy. Though i am able to import the data to amibroker, is there any way to import these data in excel? I would prefer only NIfty I II and III data in excel rather than all the indices and equities which are currently caputerd in Bhavcopy. Since there are 2000+ txt files, it would be time consuming to import them to excel manually. Any trick from you or other members would be really appreciated.
do 1 thing - open the ascii file in excel itself. then go to data and filter the data itself - - checking only the nifty data and discard the rest of the data. u will get nifty data in excel only ( please look at the help file of excel for data filtering and opening ascii files)

another trick - if u can import the ascii data of bhavcopy in amibroker , u can also export the processed nifty data (not only nift but other data also) from amibroker to excel by export- save as csv . for exporting the ami database u can use the afl posted in wisestocktrader dot com

but the first option is really fast than the 2nd option

rgds
sr

Last edited:
Thanks you sir for the help. I used the second option. Here is the AFL i used

Filter=1;
AddColumn(O,"Open");
AddColumn(H,"High");
AddColumn(L,"Low");
AddColumn(C,"Close");
AddColumn(V,"Volume",1.0);
AddColumn(OI,"Open Interest",1.0);

do 1 thing - open the ascii file in excel itself. then go to data and filter the data itself - - checking only the nifty data and discard the rest of the data. u will get nifty data in excel only ( please look at the help file of excel for data filtering and opening ascii files)

another trick - if u can import the ascii data of bhavcopy in amibroker , u can also export the processed nifty data (not only nift but other data also) from amibroker to excel by export- save as csv . for exporting the ami database u can use the afl posted in wisestocktrader dot com

but the first option is really fast than the 2nd option

rgds
sr