Trade in MINIFTY

rkagr

Market is quite volatile where it is very difficult to earn. In such a scenerio MINIFTY is giving very good opportunity to make good profit. I request members to connect to this thread and contribute your valuable experiences and tricks. I will give entry / exit , Buy / Sell calls to select members .

V

vvvv

Market is quite volatile where it is very difficult to earn. In such a scenerio MINIFTY is giving very good opportunity to make good profit. I request members to connect to this thread and contribute your valuable experiences and tricks. I will give entry / exit , Buy / Sell calls to select members .

i am of the opinion tht volatile markets are the best times to trade " IF ONLY U CAN CATCH THE TREND & RIDE WITH IT".

i am of the opinion tht volatile markets are the best times to trade " IF ONLY U CAN CATCH THE TREND & RIDE WITH IT".
Its good to ahve a thread on mini nifity.

I m also trading this from last one &half month.

2today me short at 5200 level.

sudoku1

Market is quite volatile where it is very difficult to earn. .
friend , mkts look volatile when its difficult 2 trade......mkts were , r & always will b volatile....what is volatile..? its all the human emotions put together in an index.....so humans r volatile....;)

V

vvvv

for analysis of minifty, do we have to see the seperate chart of minifty or we can use the nifty fut chart & nifty fut levels.as the values of minifty & nifty fut is different.
also O.I. is very less i suppose.
pls advise.

sudoku1

for analysis of minifty, do we have to see the seperate chart of minifty or we can use the nifty fut chart & nifty fut levels.as the values of minifty & nifty fut is different.
u can use charts of mininifty , nifty futs , nifty , & even .......use a sensex chart & trade nifty futs or mini.....the family is always together....;)

U

uasish

also O.I. is very less i suppose.
pls advise.
When weare trading MNifty then it is the chart we would look to.We are not intending to trade the 'Correlation' nor the 'Arbritrage' oppurtunity,we are doing plain vanilla Buy/Sell,hence refer to that chart which we would trade.