Master one trick only

XRAY27

Hi Xray,

Was not able to get much. . would help if you can give an example at your own leisure.

Best Regards,
Merchant
Hi,

Basic theory is very well explained in this thread By avny sir.in detail... read that one first

coming to the image... what i mean is to say that inorder to locate a swing observe each candle and spot the swing as shown in the image enter trade and put SL and TSL as per the swing ..offcourse jetking is updating the image/s watch and study them:)

jetking

AMAR RAJA BATTERY

A Good stock and in a up trend

corrected recently and now trading near its support

can be bought for a target of 400+

SL is below 365 on a closing basis

@Jetking

Thanks as always. :)

Your last short was a quick decision :thumb:. A bigger move was expected (Posted this in an other thread), as the range the market gave for hours was used to accumulate positions on one hand for the traders with bigger stop loss. On the other hand it was used to take away money from the traders with small stop loss. Such zones are very dangerous for small traders which run behind the market moves. Down move was expected (Also posted at the time before it happen). After the huge red candle down to 6550, lovers of risk surely did add there to there existing shorts, as this kind of candle show extreme power in the direction they occur. See you next time :)

jetking

@Jetking

Thanks as always. :)

Your last short was a quick decision :thumb:. A bigger move was expected (Posted this in an other thread), as the range the market gave for hours was used to accumulate positions on one hand for the traders with bigger stop loss. On the other hand it was used to take away money from the traders with small stop loss. Such zones are very dangerous for small traders which run behind the market moves. Down move was expected (Also posted at the time before it happen). After the huge red candle down to 6550, lovers of risk surely did add there to there existing shorts, as this kind of candle show extreme power in the direction they occur. See you next time :)
thanks dear,

after a long consolidation,a good B/O was on the cards,and by looking at the PA in consolidation area,my thinking was that even it breaks up,it will be a false one,so as my Sl triggered,took short below the same candle
i read your post in other thread and you anticipated very well
:clapping::clapping:

Tlahuicole

Jet king bhai, can you explain if first trade is based on mother candle bo strategy or is it some pivot breakout strategy? Because I dont recognize certain pivots properly so wanted to ask help from you.

Other than that I understand everything in your chart :D.

Main doubt is that second bar a pivot of sometype? If yes I need to study pivots again although I am not getting proper document to study on pivot.

jetking

Jet king bhai, can you explain if first trade is based on mother candle bo strategy or is it some pivot breakout strategy? Because I dont recognize certain pivots properly so wanted to ask help from you.

Other than that I understand everything in your chart :D.

Main doubt is that second bar a pivot of sometype? If yes I need to study pivots again although I am not getting proper document to study on pivot.
dear, the first trade was based on pure price action
the 1st candle was a big range candle,which closed almost at the bottom,indicating a weakness,but a furthur confirmation needed to confirm this weakness
2nd candle was a bull candle and 3rd candle was an inside candle
this was the deciding candle for me
had the price breached the low of previous candle,i should have taken short
but price breached the high of that candle and i took long

hope it helps

thanks

Dear Avny bhai & other fellow members
Some days ago I came to know that avny has stopped coming on traderji & in this thread..I was thinking how to thank him..he is a great human being & great trader...his helping nature & the spirit of always ready to clear the doubts of fellw traders..When I have his last post..I feel very sad & became very emotional..But couldnt write anything of his post..as no words can ever thank him for his valuable charts & efforts to help others..As he always says me that No need to thanks ..just help others fellow traders..

I am not an experienced trader...just learning price action..but 2day when I see a chart & i miss avny..so think to just post a chart..so this chart is dedicated to him..

Though I am not as experienced & not follow price action as excactly like him..but we all belong to same family of price action...So i am not explaining it trade by trade but soem of of my observation..
1)as you can see the breaout of first 5 min candle is failure...& all other attempts are also failure ( except last 2:30 move)..this bo failure gives us 2 trades...
2)Now see 1:55 candle ..it breaks the low of 1:35 candle.which is low of the day...now observe how they trap traders...price breaks low of teh day..& suddenly volume surges..see the volume on this candle..though not much high but higher than all the volumes of previous last so many candles...a normal .retail trader wil think that now down side is breaking & volume also favours..that candle just break the low by 4-5 points & came up suddenly ...no follow up of down move & no volume follow up also...all bearish trader are now trapped...means that most of the volume of this downmove has trapped....trap means the big move in opposite direction on his way....
Thanks

Dear Avny bhai & other fellow members
Some days ago I came to know that avny has stopped coming on traderji & in this thread..I was thinking how to thank him..he is a great human being & great trader...his helping nature & the spirit of always ready to clear the doubts of fellw traders..When I have his last post..I feel very sad & became very emotional..But couldnt write anything of his post..as no words can ever thank him for his valuable charts & efforts to help others..As he always says me that No need to thanks ..just help others fellow traders..

I am not an experienced trader...just learning price action..but 2day when I see a chart & i miss avny..so think to just post a chart..so this chart is dedicated to him..

Though I am not as experienced & not follow price action as excactly like him..but we all belong to same family of price action...So i am not explaining it trade by trade but soem of of my observation..
1)as you can see the breaout of first 5 min candle is failure...& all other attempts are also failure ( except last 2:30 move)..this bo failure gives us 2 trades...
2)Now see 1:55 candle ..it breaks the low of 1:35 candle.which is low of the day...now observe how they trap traders...price breaks low of teh day..& suddenly volume surges..see the volume on this candle..though not much high but higher than all the volumes of previous last so many candles...a normal .retail trader wil think that now down side is breaking & volume also favours..that candle just break the low by 4-5 points & came up suddenly ...no follow up of down move & no volume follow up also...all bearish trader are now trapped...means that most of the volume of this downmove has trapped....trap means the big move in opposite direction on his way....
Thanks
hi
1 typo miatake ..its not 1:35 candle but 12:35 candle...i.e low f day is 12:35 candle which is broken by 1:55 candle
thanks