Master one trick only

jetking

Do you switch to higher/lower time frame during the trade or just follow the 5 min candle ? What about indicators.. use any ?
no indicator,no other T/F

plain chart ,take referrence from pr day chart some times

sharing the trades of one of my friend (with his permission),who taught me many things
i like the way he keeps his dailytrade records

Last edited:

manishchan

no indicator,no other T/F

plain chart ,take referrence from pr day chart some times

sharing the trades of one of my friend (with his permission),who taught me many things
i like the way he keeps his dailytrade records
Great... so this is 3 min TF.. right ? So you keep taking screenshots at every trade ? I think this is something Somatung (or his team) also does. The 10 points thing is something Anvy used to follow pretty well. :)

jetking

Great... so this is 3 min TF.. right ? So you keep taking screenshots at every trade ? I think this is something Somatung (or his team) also does. The 10 points thing is something Anvy used to follow pretty well. :)
dear,these are not my trades

i already mentioned,they these are my friend's(mentor) trades

i am using 5 min T/F and 10 point is not my way of trading

XRAY27

Hi,
Guys let me add two bytes here...
Basically watch swing structure as shown below for quick PA trading not only this i trade in hourly watching swing struture for positional

IMPORTANT POINT IS REACT AT THE END OF 1ST CANDLE

if above logic is being adopted and observe each candle thats it ....result happy trading

Last edited:
If you trade more than one lot, the 10 point target approach is really a good thing. As more lots you trade, as better and more flexible your MM has to be. Taking profit with some of the lots you implemented in the market is always a good thing, as it takes out stress and is good for the trading psychology/feeling.

XRAY27

If you trade more than one lot, the 10 point target approach is really a good thing. As more lots you trade, as better and more flexible your MM has to be. Taking profit with some of the lots you implemented in the market is always a good thing, as it takes out stress and is good for the trading psychology/feeling.
sirji,
In PA trading we have to act very fast and swift ..there is tsl after 10 points means they are selling one lot at 10 points..remaining trailing sl so it is minimum 2 lot theory...
multiple profit booking is not possible in this..PA method...
Please share your idea of profit booking...not trading more then 4 lots...

Last edited:
Hi,
Guys let me add two bytes here...
Basically watch swing structure as shown below for quick PA trading not only this i trade in hourly watching swing struture for positional

IMPORTANT POINT IS REACT AT THE END OF 1ST CANDLE

if above logic is being adopted and observe each candle thats it ....result happy trading
Hi Xray,

Was not able to get much. . would help if you can give an example at your own leisure.

Best Regards,
Merchant