Master one trick only

avny

Dear avny,
Thank you so much. Do you monitor any other market/scrips or higher tf price movement to make your decisions to hold or exit?
@Worthless

no other mkt at present,but planning to look into "crude" in near future

regarding other scrips,i trade BNF,whenever i get time and a very good setup

i use HTF SR lines to exit/partial booking

@Worthless

no other mkt at present,but planning to look into "crude" in near future

regarding other scrips,i trade BNF,whenever i get time and a very good setup

i use HTF SR lines to exit/partial booking
Thank you so much avny. Actually I was wondering when you are trading Nifty, whether you watch any other scrip (or nifty higher tf) to decide whether to exit or to hold, for example yesterday in the 4th trade, you did not exit above C though there was some support in that area from an earlier pivot. Do any other factors play a role in your decision to hold?

avny

TODAY'S TRADES

1: sold below the candle at point 1,as price unable to breach the high of 1st candle and breached the low of red candle

2:reverse to long as earlier down move proved to be a pull back
exit half at 10 points and rest below the circled pin bar as price entered into a sideways movt
3:as price entered into sideways and earlier trendwas up,so looking for long entry at lower range,so went long at point 3
exit half at upper range and reverse to short at point 4
decision to reverse was based on the candles in the box
1st candle gave a B/O above the range,but closed at the range,showing the unwillingness to hold above the range
2nd candle was a good bear candle,negating the up move of pr bull candle
4th candle was pin bar,again confirming that bears are not allowing the price to move up,so went short below the candle,which closed below the range
exit half at the lower support and went short at point 5 again
exit half again at TSL ad reverse to long at point 7
earlier put a order to golong above the candle at point 6,as price pulled back,but than got the opportunity to go long at point 7
followed with TSL kept the low of every candle and exit all at "exit"

saakk

TODAY'S TRADES

1: sold below the candle at point 1,as price unable to breach the high of 1st candle and breached the low of red candle

2:reverse to long as earlier down move proved to be a pull back
exit half at 10 points and rest below the circled pin bar as price entered into a sideways movt
3:as price entered into sideways and earlier trendwas up,so looking for long entry at lower range,so went long at point 3
exit half at upper range and reverse to short at point 4
decision to reverse was based on the candles in the box
1st candle gave a B/O above the range,but closed at the range,showing the unwillingness to hold above the range
2nd candle was a good bear candle,negating the up move of pr bull candle
4th candle was pin bar,again confirming that bears are not allowing the price to move up,so went short below the candle,which closed below the range
exit half at the lower support and went short at point 5 again
exit half again at TSL ad reverse to long at point 7
earlier put a order to golong above the candle at point 6,as price pulled back,but than got the opportunity to go long at point 7
followed with TSL kept the low of every candle and exit all at "exit"

What was the Selling price for 1st trade, i had a same order (1 point below of bear bar) but it never triggered..... ????

Last edited:

avny

Thank you so much avny. Actually I was wondering when you are trading Nifty, whether you watch any other scrip (or nifty higher tf) to decide whether to exit or to hold, for example yesterday in the 4th trade, you did not exit above C though there was some support in that area from an earlier pivot. Do any other factors play a role in your decision to hold?
my decision mostly depends on intraday pivots only

occassionaly i take help of HTF,but mainly depend on intraday pivots