Master one trick only

VIKAS 21

Dear Avny, impressed the way you are trading mastering one Trick only...

Can we use the same tricks for 15mins/30mins time frame...

wana know your views....

avny

Dear Avny, impressed the way you are trading mastering one Trick only...

Can we use the same tricks for 15mins/30mins time frame...

wana know your views....
Dear Vikas,

thanks for the kind words

yes it can be used for 15/30 min T/F also,with good results

only problem is that on strong trending days, like today,you wo'nt get a signal,in these T/F

so you have to find a way to trade on trending days

thanks

avny sir were should i look for YTC PRICE ACTION TRADER BOOK is it a e-book /or have i to buy it physical, if yes recommend a store in mumbai/navimumbai/thane,i will be highly obliged. thanks

avny

avny sir were should i look for YTC PRICE ACTION TRADER BOOK is it a e-book /or have i to buy it physical, if yes recommend a store in mumbai/navimumbai/thane,i will be highly obliged. thanks
the e book is available on net

search in google/4shared site for free download

avny

TODAY'S TRADES

sold at point 1 as BOF setup formed

exit half at 10 points and rest at EXIT

sold again at point 2 after BOF setup and reverse to long at point 3
exit half at 10 point and re-enter long above the pin bar at lower SR line
again exit half at 10 points and reverse to short at point 4,but SL triggered
after SL,was waiting to go long above the green candle,but price went down o took short at point 5
exit half at 10 points and rest at point 6
price than reversed sharply,
took long at point 7 as after a strong bull candle,price pulled back and than went up again,long was above the strong bull candle
exit half at 10 points and rest at point 8,when price stalled at HOD

** circled candles were the aggressive long trade,which did not dare to take

Biswajit Das

avny sir, im new to traderji and new to ta. I, too, wish to be like you but im confused where to start as i do not know anything.
this is the problem, everybody tries to be pro trader in an overnight..... pls, brother, read this thread from the very beginning and you will get here easily from where to start......never try to use so many systems.....only try to be a master one trick only.....:clap::clap:

avny

TODAY'S TRADES

1:BOF BUY

2: Reverse to short,

exit half at 10 points, rest at TSL

3:BOF sell,exit half at 10 points ,for rest TSL triggered
did not went long at this point,because,,waiting for BOF/BPB setup

4:BOF BUY setup,,went long,but,SL triggered,below point 4
did not reverse to short here,as the earlier upmove was quite sharp so,looking for long entry ,but would have gone short if BPB sell set up formed
5: took long ,exit half at 10 points and rest at TSL

This is the only thread where it is LOSS:PROFIT
Well, I do not understand what you mean with your above comment, as in some other threads also no loss occurred today by acting and not only by watching. But I definitely can tell that this is a nice and above all a very interesting thread. Here I am absolute with you. :thumb:

Today it was the first time I visited this thread and I am quit impressed by what is shown. I love those plain vanilla charts and the explanations from Sir Avny. :thumb: :clapping: Very good for discretionary traders. Excellent price action trading and very well explained with simple words and lines on the charts. Will surely go through the whole thread in the coming days just to see all those charts. :)