Markets & After hours

DanPickUp

Hi

My post may fit not in any way the thread title, but the following astonished me in every way. The man, Stephen Wiltshere has a gift, non of us in this forum has. You think I bluff, as we have over 100'000 members here. Fine. Let's move on. How is your IQ or how is the average IQ of this forum. I would say surely around normal, which I would consider as 100. Now lets assume only one of us has an IQ of 60. What would we think about that person. Not even can count 20 - 2 = ??

Read on: Stephen Wiltshere has an IQ of 60 and he is an authist. But now look at what his gift is and it will blow your mind. Only maybe 100 people in the whole world have such a kind of gift. Absolute unique. He not can count, but if he paints only on his memory he not even forgets any windows from a building which has 160 and more windows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko6-HoJJfr8

If we could remember all the charts we have seen in our live, how would we trade in terms of that specific gift? I know, out of question, but to have such a gift with that IQ, we ordinary people do not expect that.

http://www.stephenwiltshire.co.uk/gallery.aspx

So I thought it is worth to post it here. Hope DSM does not mind.

Take care / DanPickUp

Edit: Here an other story about such incredible autistic: http://www.traderji.com/general-chi...rs-international-musik-box-83.html#post866882

Last edited:

DSM

Dan Sir,

Nice to see your post. THIS THREAD IS CREATED SPECIFICALLY TO EDUCATE, INFORM, UPLIFT, INSPIRE, RELAX AND SPREAD SOME GOOD CHEER AND POSITIVE VIBES.

ALL MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO POST WHAT THEY THINK OR FEEL IS IMPORTANT AND WANT TO SHARE WITH OTHERS.

The video, is amazing.... and shows the power of the human mind. Thanks for posting.

Hi

My post may fit not in any way the thread title, but the following astonished me in every way. The man, Stephen Wiltshere has a gift, non of us in this forum has. You think I bluff, as we have over 100'000 members here. Fine. Let's move on. How is your IQ or how is the average IQ of this forum. I would say surely around normal, which I would consider as 100. Now lets assume only one of us has an IQ of 60. What would we think about that person. Not even can count 20 - 2 = ??

Read on: Stephen Wiltshere has an IQ of 60 and he is an authist. But now look at what his gift is and it will blow your mind. Only maybe 100 people in the whole world have such a kind of gift. Absolute unique. He not can count, but if he paints only on his memory he not even forgets any windows from a building which has 160 and more windows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko6-HoJJfr8

If we could remember all the charts we have seen in our live, how would we trade in terms of that specific gift? I know, out of question, but to have such a gift with that IQ, we ordinary people do not expect that.

http://www.stephenwiltshire.co.uk/gallery.aspx

So I thought it is worth to post it here. Hope DSM does not mind.

Take care / DanPickUp

Edit: Here an other story about such incredible autistic: http://www.traderji.com/general-chi...rs-international-musik-box-83.html#post866882

DSM

A man walks into a New York City bank and says he wants to borrow $ 1,000 for three weeks. The loan officer asks him what kind of collateral he has.
The man says "I've got a Rolls Royce -- keep it until the loan is paid off -- here are the keys." The loan officer promptly has the car driven into the bank's underground parking for safe keeping, and gives the man $ 1,000.

Three weeks later the man comes into the bank, pays back the $1,000 loan, plus $10 interest, and regains possession of the Rolls Royce.

The loan officer asks him, "Sir, if I may ask, why would a man who drives a Rolls Royce need to borrow one thousand dollars?"

The man answers, "I had to go to Europe for three weeks, and where else could I store a Rolls Royce for that long for less than ten dollars?"

:)

dhinakar113

A man walks into a New York City bank and says he wants to borrow $ 1,000 for three weeks. The loan officer asks him what kind of collateral he has.
The man says "I've got a Rolls Royce -- keep it until the loan is paid off -- here are the keys." The loan officer promptly has the car driven into the bank's underground parking for safe keeping, and gives the man $ 1,000.

Three weeks later the man comes into the bank, pays back the $1,000 loan, plus $10 interest, and regains possession of the Rolls Royce.

The loan officer asks him, "Sir, if I may ask, why would a man who drives a Rolls Royce need to borrow one thousand dollars?"

The man answers, "I had to go to Europe for three weeks, and where else could I store a Rolls Royce for that long for less than ten dollars?"

:)
Nice one, DSM :)

DSM

Adding to the below post on questions to tickle the creative mind :
=================================================

A popular thief was caught stealing. Because of his popularity, the judge give him a strange punishment. He order him to sentenced to death but he can choose his own way to die.

What way of death did the thief choose ?

Sherlock breaks into a crime scene. The victim is the owner who is slumped dead on a chair and have a bullet hole in his head. A gun lies on the floor and a cassette recorder is found on the table. On pressing the play button, Sherlock hears the message 'I have committed sins in my life and now I offer my soul to the great lord....following a gunshot.

Sherlock smiles Of-course its a murder. Why did he think so?

Two prisoners in an isolated prison are locked in a cell. There is open window approx 25 feet above the ground of the cell. They are never able to reach there. Then they plan to escape by a tunnel and they start digging out. After digging for more than 20 days, they comes with the different plan and they escaped.

What was the plan ?

You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus

An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
An old friend who once saved your life.
The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Knowing that there can only be one passenger in your car, whom would you choose?

A prisoner is sentenced to death. The Emperor offers him a chance to live by playing a simple game. He gives him 50 black marbles, 50 white marbles and 2 empty bowls. He then says, 'Divide these 100 marbles into these 2 bowls and divide them any way you like as long as you use all the marbles. Then I will blindfold you and mix the bowls around. You then can choose one bowl and remove ONE marble. If the marble is WHITE you will live, but if the marble is BLACK... you will die.'

How does the prisoner divide the marbles up so that he has the greatest probability of choosing a WHITE marble?

And finally, what do these words have in common?

Banana
Dresser
Grammar
Potato
Revive
Uneven
Voodoo

This simple question was posed to students attending either Harvard or Yale.
50% students got it wrong. Eighty percent of the students from other Universities also got it wrong.

Q: A bat and a ball together cost $1.10. The bat cost $1.00 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?