Commodities trading hours for World markets like LME and CME

Hi,

I am trading in stocks for 4 yrs, but recently started trading in commodities..Can someone help me with the trading hours in various world commodity markets? their opening and closing. I am getting confused with what i saw in the websites for LME and CME..

Really appreciate your help.

Hi,

I am trading in stocks for 4 yrs, but recently started trading in commodities..Can someone help me with the trading hours in various world commodity markets? their opening and closing. I am getting confused with what i saw in the websites for LME and CME..

Really appreciate your help.
MCX trading timings are between 10AM to 11.30 PM .This is summer time .

Timings will change during winter ,Similar to how it is with equities,by half an hour ,for daylight saving .
Sorry , not sure about international markets ,they may be for ,24hrs.

MCX trading timings are between 10AM to 11.30 PM .This is summer time .

Timings will change during winter ,Similar to how it is with equities,by half an hour ,for daylight saving .
Sorry , not sure about international markets ,they may be for ,24hrs.
appreciate your response.. I am looking for international markets, to understand how would indian MCX open up..
Yes going by their site, i thought they are 24 hour markets with a break of 45 mins a day. but i am not quite clear.. any body any ideas ?

MANISH_DAMANI

It is very clear sir cme is open in that way which you have wrote. Secondly our mcx trends in exact correlation with cme subject to RS/$ behaviour in day time. In evening after 5 pm trade bindas with cme data chart.

It is very clear sir cme is open in that way which you have wrote. Secondly our mcx trends in exact correlation with cme subject to RS/$ behaviour in day time. In evening after 5 pm trade bindas with cme data chart.

Thanks manish, Where can you see the live charts for CME and also can you help with the any source for historical intra day data for Commodities.

MANISH_DAMANI

one advice trade in copper and crude only for intraday that will be better.