Markets & After hours

“It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”

some common trading mistakes

You can’t succeed overnight. Most retail/aspiring traders get hooked on trading because they want money and they want it NOW! Over-trading, scalping, over-leveraging, random decisions, greed and the mirage of getting rich quick will turn trading into gambling.

A common sense rule says that – in order to make a lot of money fast, you either 1) steal, 2) you are a genius inventing or discovering something new, something that everyone will use or buy from you (like Google, Facebook, Angry Birds) or 3) gamble, if you are really lucky.

In most cases, money in the most volatile and sensitive market (FX) is fast only when leaving the wallet, not vice-versa.

Learn from your own mistakes, don’t repeat them, practice and persevere. It doesn’t matter if you count Elliott waves better than anyone else or if you anticipate a rate hike 6 months in advance. It only matters how you control your emotions and your money.
u knw what, i really lke this, i teach all this to others except that millionare point becz sum really r

v good thread, r u guys intraday traders, u guys are v good, i really lke the way u all mixing up wth each other, i hve a thread aswell here, just to teach. goodluck to u all

Catch22

Sharing something that I saw today : Was at the upmarket Palladium Mall, Lower Parel today, and went to Subway's to have a bite. Close by to me on the next table was a young lady in her early 30's, stylishly dressed, seemingly affluent, with her 5-6 year old child, having done her shopping as was apparent from the big labels shopping bags on one side. The lady was having a sub. Also, was literally forcing the small child to have the 6 inch sub, which the kid was reluctant, and so he was being told some stories to get him to eat. Nothing unusual one would say, as it seemed. On the same table was a young maid servant girl, as obviously could be made out by her looks and her clothes. She was sitting there eating nothing, while the mother had her fill, and was force feeding the little kid, another human being sitting with them - just ignored and forgotten......

Unfortunately, have seen the same scenario many times, where affluent families would be eating at upmarket malls, while the maids would be there, but not existing for these people. (Will accept that this is not the norm, and scenes like these would be exception - possibly) But this minority of educated and affluent people, seem to have value for money, but none for humanity. It's a shame really!!!
Very insightful and touching!! Wish this thread hadn't come to a close .It had so much material to learn and improve from .Thank you ever so much "But this minority of educated and affluent people, seem to have value for money, but none for humanity. It's a shame really!!" -so much depth in what is told!! Hope you and amitrandive' and perhaps a few more , whom I may not have checked yet , find yourselves A place where others share your empowering beliefs and see the world as brightly lit as you both do !.Keep up the good work Bro' .May god bless you a lot.!

DSM

Thank you sir for your kind words. I do post, but not as regularly as before. Will continue sharing anything that I find good. BTW, I now post anything good worth sharing in another thread - Insights and Inspirations.

Very insightful and touching!! Wish this thread hadn't come to a close .It had so much material to learn and improve from .Thank you ever so much "But this minority of educated and affluent people, seem to have value for money, but none for humanity. It's a shame really!!" -so much depth in what is told!! Hope you and amitrandive' and perhaps a few more , whom I may not have checked yet , find yourselves A place where others share your empowering beliefs and see the world as brightly lit as you both do !.Keep up the good work Bro' .May god bless you a lot.!

amitrandive

Catch22

Thanks for your blessings and kind words!!!
I do share such information in my thread,the link for which is in my signature.