Market-Data-Provider review....

pkgmtnl

Hi PkgMtnl,

Thanks for your updates on MDP. If i subscribe to 3 months period will i also get IEOD so that I can scan charts for 5min, 10 min, 15 min, 60 min TF for past period let's say for 2 months back period.

Regards,
Monk
Sorry, MAVR for the delayed reply,
They give U one min 15days backfill, its alwz there.
I think if u need additional IEOD data for 60days, U need to pay.

best is add their yahoo messenger id market-data-provider and have a chat, their support is available round the clock...
or see their website www.market-data-provider. com for details

Best is go in annual mode...

Last edited:

pkgmtnl

I told u guys in may last post that MDP is constantly improving their EXE file....

In addition to wat they have done in it, One very important feature which Future trade loving people will like it is that Now OPEN INTEREST is available, U need to have the AFL for It.

OI is available in RT mode only........ but still NIFTY loving people like me its very helpful...

No other data vendor is offering it...... i.e. OI

Its wonderful.....

pkgmtnl

Dear Saki,
The live OI is very important if u are trading in FnO like NIFTY or otherwise to assess the trend

i try to explain in u in simple terms as under:-
a) If OI is increasing and price is also increasing, then LONGS are built up.
b) If OI is increasing with falling price, SHORTS are built up.
c) If OI is depleting and price is falling, means the Unwinding of LONGS.
d) If OI is depleting and price is Increasing, means the Short Covering.

This way OI figures helps U to know the trend....

Hope u understand it.......
best of luck

mithoon

Hi,
Are you still with MDP?are they still as good as they used to be?i have been with GLDF for a year now and they have been fantastic,but they dont offer tick data,hence considering switching to MDP,please advice

tick data is a marketing TRICK. It is useless unless there is a more capable software available which can handle many ticks. Metastock will get full with one day of tick data and Amibroker gets slow and data will be delayed with one week of tick data. That is why even GDFL who is official NSE data provider is not offering it. One minute candle data which updates tick by tick is the best option.

pkgmtnl

Hi,
Are you still with MDP?are they still as good as they used to be?i have been with GLDF for a year now and they have been fantastic,but they dont offer tick data,hence considering switching to MDP,please advice
Yes using MDP RT Data in annual mode, so its more then two & half years now. Both in NSE & MCX segment.

In cut throat competition unless improvement is there its difficult to survive.

I find that Christmas/ New Year is best time to take/ renew / upgrade their package.

Choice is finally yours.

Yes using MDP RT Data in annual mode, so its more then two & half years now. Both in NSE & MCX segment.

In cut throat competition unless improvement is there its difficult to survive.

I find that Christmas/ New Year is best time to take/ renew / upgrade their package.

Choice is finally yours.
pkg

what is the main difference between the RT1 and RT2 package for commodity?

great if u can share couple of days tick chart from MDP for copper or silver.

Iam looking for mcx tick charts...

hope u help me

pkgmtnl

pkg

what is the main difference between the RT1 and RT2 package for commodity?

great if u can share couple of days tick chart from MDP for copper or silver.

Iam looking for mcx tick charts...

hope u help me
Hello,

I am using MCX in RT2, it means that RT data of all Commodity scripts can come to ur PC irrespective of chart u r viewing in Amibroker.

MCX in RT1 means that RT data of the Chart U are vieweing in Amibroker will flow in, but, when U open new chart, then RT data of that Chart will be updated, which is also very quick.

But RT Data in both cases shall be Tick by Tick.

See If this kind of Copper Chart U were asking?

Last edited: