Extremely Powerful Real Time Market Data Feed Provider

Hi,

This question is asked a few times before. But through this, I would like to make sure the quickest and the most accurate data provider one can find for Indian market right now.

Frequency:

In the brokerage software, I could see the price jumps skipping ticks. Can a stock price jump from 10.90 to 10.80 without touching 10.85? Or the data feed I currently see misses ticks?
If in the real time, the price strictly moves through .05 ticks, Can these costly data providers like eSignals and others, provide with such accuracy and frequency?

Latency (Being real-time)

Quickest data feed provider.If possible, say it in milliseconds?

Symbols

The provider with all the stocks available in indian stock market. I am doing options trading. Can I directly get the data for options for particular strike price?

Purpose:
The purpose of this thread is to forget the costs of the data provider for a while and to find extremely powerful real time data feed! :)

Software: I have planned to use Amibroker with zerodha broker.

Thanks,

Karthick.

onlinegtrash

Hi,

This question is asked a few times before. But through this, I would like to make sure the quickest and the most accurate data provider one can find for Indian market right now.

Frequency:

In the brokerage software, I could see the price jumps skipping ticks. Can a stock price jump from 10.90 to 10.80 without touching 10.85? Or the data feed I currently see misses ticks?
If in the real time, the price strictly moves through .05 ticks, Can these costly data providers like eSignals and others, provide with such accuracy and frequency?

Symbols

The provider with all the stocks available in indian stock market. I am doing options trading. Can I directly get the data for options for particular strike price?

Purpose:
The purpose of this thread is to forget the costs of the data provider for a while and to find extremely powerful real time data feed! :)

Thanks,

Karthick.
Price can jump, when there is a huge order flow incoming.

A stupid trader will not make money from extreeeeeeeeeeemly powerful sub nanosecond tick data.

Unless the trading involves algorithmic market making, getting below second delay is utterly pointless.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Hi,

Frequency:

Symbols

Purpose:

Thanks,

Karthick.
yes it can (answer to bold part). you will have to study order flow for that