Be careful while buying Market data provider data feed

Today I enquired Market data provider for the purchase of NSE Realtime data. While talking to their representative I learnt that RT1 series data feed only feeds one symbol data in real time. To update all symbols you should go for RT4 which costs a more. RT4 costs appoximately 20000Rs per year.

Market data provider is not a authorised data vendor. So i have finally settled to go for ESIGNAL livecharts data which costs around 21000Rs. Also Esignal is authorised to distribute data. Esignal charts and data are of superior quality when compared to market data provider service.

veekay304

Today I enquired Market data provider for the purchase of NSE Realtime data. While talking to their representative I learnt that RT1 series data feed only feeds one symbol data in real time. To update all symbols you should go for RT4 which costs a more. RT4 costs appoximately 20000Rs per year.

Market data provider is not a authorised data vendor. So i have finally settled to go for ESIGNAL livecharts data which costs around 21000Rs. Also Esignal is authorised to distribute data. Esignal charts and data are of superior quality when compared to market data provider service.
Do they provide for amibroker..

VK

yu cant rely on market data provider as their data is having lots of problems not consistent,options data is really hopeless and not getting updated in real time and yu cud really miss a lot of big muves in nifty options, plus really data is problemsome just yu can say data is hopeless

Last edited:

pkgmtnl

I am using MDP for NSE+MCX both in Expl Mode and in annual mode after trying & using data of almost all renowned available data vendors. I never faced any of the problems mentioned hereunder, the data is streaming. The problem could be at ISP end? U have to check.

U wrote that U have just enquired from support of MDP regarding their data packages and settled for Esignal (terming it superior) w/o even using the MDP data???? I have used data of almost all renowned RT data vendor, MDP data is no less then theirs.

U have right to use ur money, the way U like,
Either Pay Less for More OR Pay More for Less.

They have an option of Today's RT feed in Expl window, wherein U can keep the symbols of UR choice. The RT4 mode offers all NSE Cash Symbols and Futures + Options.

Beside that other Data vendors are very expensive and offer less symbols.

No idea what does this data vendor authorization mean?
How does it affect the retail user?
What as a data consumer has to do with this as long as its less expensve and I think its an irrelevant issue.
There are so many people they are just after MDP.

Last edited:
No idea what does this data vendor authorization mean?
How does it affect the retail user?
What as a data consumer has to do with this as long as its less expensve and I think its an irrelevant issue.
There are so many people they are just after MDP.
means they r not licensed by nse. nt authorised.

esignl is licensed nd authorised.

MDP provides data frm ODIN etc, nt frm NSE directly.

esignal is profesional service nd better than illegal data vendors like MDP

bunny

Yeah right said by tips.seeker. MDP sells scrapped data. Else they should include exchange fees in their charges. I wonder why pkgmtnl never entertains this question?

And they call TDI (truedataindia) as snake-oil sellers. On live chat, when I told them that TDI was selling a particular data for much less than MDP, they replied "Sorry, wrong data is no data". Now I don't get how their data is going to be "correct data" if they also getting it the same way like TDI ?

trader.trends

And they call TDI (truedataindia) as snake-oil sellers. On live chat, when I told them that TDI was selling a particular data for much less than MDP, they replied "Sorry, wrong data is no data". Now I don't get how their data is going to be "correct data" if they also getting it the same way like TDI ?
Bunny, case of "My wrong data is better than their wrong data"??

pkgmtnl

means they r not licensed by nse. nt authorised.

esignl is licensed nd authorised.

MDP provides data frm ODIN etc, nt frm NSE directly.

esignal is profesional service nd better than illegal data vendors like MDP
U say its extraction from ODIN,
I find it hard to believe it.

I have used almost every renowed, expensive data vendors, prior to zeroing to MDP.
I have been using it for about an year,
During this period I have rarely found any problem. Its no doubt at par with other data vendors.

I m satisfied with their service.

I am a member of some other forum as well, there too I observed that a syndicate was formed and they went after MDP...

Last edited:
U say its extraction from ODIN,
I find it hard to believe it.

I have used almost every renowed, expensive data vendors, prior to zeroing to MDP.
I have been using it for about an year,
During this period I have rarely found any problem. Its no doubt at par with other data vendors.

I m satisfied with their service.

I am a member of some other forum as well, there too I observed that a syndicate was formed and they went after MDP...
r u saying mdp is better thn esignal :lol:

u hvnt found prob but many othrs hve which u ignore.

it can only provide data frm odin etc since they r not licensed by nse nd dnt charge exchg fees which is exchg reqt.

better 2 use data extractors nd investbulls etc