Managing A Portfolio Of 10 Lacs & Above

Do you think this thread is useful by any means ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev,

Please ignore the questions that does not make sense. Your thread is invaluable and genuine learners follow it.

AS about me , I dont trade in futures yet as I am not quite ready. But I keep studying charts where you have taken position. It helps me to improve my chart analysis.

- Pallavi

There wont be any updates from my site in this thread.

Hence thread may be considered as closed.

TheDreamer

while taking position in Coal India, portfolio was in six lakh profit so total value of the portfolio should be considered as 1600000/- not 1000000/-

hope u understand this simple calculation:D

ok... Dev-saab... 2 lakh loss on a 16 lakh portfolio in a single trade is what you want to say!!! wonder-fool... :rofl::rofl::rofl: It comes to 12.5% loss in a single trade... Money Management has a new definition and direction in this thread... :D

and all those fan-boys of Dev-saab... pardon my ignorance... i'm really jealous of this paper-trader... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok... Dev-saab... 2 lakh loss on a 16 lakh portfolio in a single trade is what you want to say!!! wonder-fool... :rofl::rofl::rofl: It comes to 12.5% loss in a single trade... Money Management has a new definition and direction in this thread...

and all those fan-boys of Dev-saab... pardon my ignorance... i'm really jealous of this paper-trader...
For the last four months, I have not lost a single penny in any of the 40/50 trades, where were u boy:confused:?

Ohh my mistake , I forgot u er a kid, and that time u were in the womb, bloody idiot:D

TheDreamer

For the last four months, I have not lost a single penny in any of the 40/50 trades, where were u boy:confused:?

Ohh my mistake , I forgot u er a kid, and that time u were in the womb, bloody idiot:D
even 4 months old will laugh at your comments... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and most of the old members of TJ know about your commendable (sic) performances... :D

BTW, how many times were you kicked out ( you know what ;) )?

Status
Not open for further replies.