Trading Diary (Managing a portfolio of Rs One Million)

Hi,

This is my trading journal.

Kindly Note the following :

(i) This is very personal.

(ii) Not recommended to others, hence members are requested not to follow.

(iii) I am not going to reply to anybody for any query.

(iv) Initial Trading capital is INR 10 Lakhs or 01 Million.

Thanks;

Dev Mukherjee
Trader/Analyst/Portfolio Manager
& Trading for a Living

Few points I would like to mention here :

(a) I shall Trade here mostly Derivatives.

(b) 10 Lakhs INR is not a big amount, I have managed portfolio upto Rs 1 Crores.

(c) This is based on Real Trades.

(d) However Critics may considered it as paper trades, so there should not be any scope for arguments or asking about silly things like contract notes etc.

Why this thread,

(i) In Trading every body does some mistake, so do I am. To rectify previous mistake, one journal/diary is a must. I shall continue this thread along with Facebook thread.

(ii) I have a lot of ideas and ambition about managing big funds of some Billions or Trillions of $.

(iii) This thread may help me in recognizing and getting an opportunity as a Fund Manager for DIIs or FIIs.

(iv) This may sounds funny for the critics, but it can be considered as my fantasy. No problem.

Cheers
Dev Mukherjee

praveen taneja

Best of Luck bro:thumb:

Ignoring critics is ok ( sometime they are usefull too ) but why not listen to advice to reach billion and trillion tgt:thumb:

There is always some scope for learning in day to day life Waise I am niether critic nor advisor just a casual visitor to all good threads)all the best again bro

Jai Ram Ji Ki

soft_trader

@ Dev Mookerji : You are sounding like too selfish and arrogant. If your trading is so personal, and you don't want to share with anybody, you don't want to reply to anybody's post, if your trades are so secret, then why the hell are you shouting here in this public forum???

My words are sounding too harsh right?
Better write your trades in your personal diary (Hard cover Diary), and keep it under lock and key.

sanjosedesi

@ Dev Mookerji : You are sounding like too selfish and arrogant. If your trading is so personal, and you don't want to share with anybody, you don't want to reply to anybody's post, if your trades are so secret, then why the hell are you shouting here in this public forum??
You should go read his response to me in his previous thread, page 1. I did not visit his threads again until today when I thought a new thread had opened with probably new ideas. No, everything is same, even the amount of money, just changed from desi system to American system by calling 10 Lacs as a Million. Anyway, I comment here because the history of previous thread may not be obvious to others. I am off now ! Best of luck to the thread owner.

ryan4ucar

Why this thread,

(i) In Trading every body does some mistake, so do I am. To rectify previous mistake, one journal/diary is a must. I shall continue this thread along with Facebook thread.

(ii) I have a lot of ideas and ambition about managing big funds of some Billions or Trillions of $.

(iii) This thread may help me in recognizing and getting an opportunity as a Fund Manager for DIIs or FIIs.

(iv) This may sounds funny for the critics, but it can be considered as my fantasy. No problem.

Cheers
Dev Mukherjee

Hi Dev, I remember following you many years back , you are one heck of a professional trader.I remember many things you said at the time that did not make sense but after years of going through the process my self I perfectly understand now what you were trying to say. Ignore the critics buddy its their pass time they always need a place to vent their emotions.

I would like to request you to just ignore them. Look a dogs tail cannot be straightened youll only make your life miserable thinking about them theyll do what they have to do you do what you came for.

Also i am very glad I found one professional here Ill be more then happy if you would like to discuss the aspects of trader performance and skills required in another thread if not here just a request.

Any ways best of luck for your diary will definitely be following it. I am sure youll get what you are looking for.

Regards Ryan

Last edited: